LISTENING TO ARTISTS WE DONT LISTEN TO!

"HEY GUYS!" Finn and Y/n shout, smiling at each other.

"Today we're gonna be listening to singers we don't usually listen to!" Finn says, poking Y/ns hip

Y/n jumps and swats his arm away "yea, I saw Jessie Paege do it, which if you don't know her then go look her up and watch her videos cause she is a queennnnnnn, but anywho it looked fun so we're gonna do it." she explains.

"So, let's just get into ittt," Finn exclaims.

"Be aware that these are our personal opinions sooo if you don't agree then good for you," Y/n smiles. 

-

"The first artist we're gonna check out is...... Shawn Mendes," Finn says, pulling his phone out and opening up Spotify.

"Ouuuu i like this! Its funky and cool," Finn says, dancing in his seat.

"(Comment your own opinion) It hasna really god vibe," Y/n says smiling and nodding her head to the beat.

Finn gets up and pulls y/n over and dances with her, "I CANT SEEM TO GET YOU OFF MY MIND!" Finn shouts, pointing at Y/n.

She laughs, "shut up!"

-

"The second artist we're gonna listen to is Troye Sivan!" Y/n says.

"Ive heard like one song and i actually liked it," y/n nods, "so lets see".

"(Comment your own opinion) oh yea this is the one i heard, its so good!" Y/n claps, moving her body.

"Im here for it," Finn says, nodding.

-

"Next is Rex Orange County! Who i heard is one of the best," Finn exclaims.

"This song is me to you," Finn says, laughing.

"(Comment your own opinion) ..wow," Y/n laughs, rolling her eyes.

Finn dances in his stool again.

-

"My friend requested we listen mxmtoon," y/n says, hitting play on her laptop.

"Interesting name," Finn says.

"(Comment your own opinion) Ouuu that was cuteee," Y/n says, sticking her bottom lip out.

"I liked it, but i wouldnt listen to it alot," Finn chuckles.

-

"Next is Conan Gray! Who i think is really super cute," Y/n winks at the camera, earning a dirty look from Finn.

"It was alright," finn shrugs.

"(Comment your own opinion) Im so adding that to my playlist i loved it!" Y/n shrieks.

-

"Okay last artist is Cardi B!" Finn says.

"Okuurrrr," They both say simultaneously, laughing.

"Yea yea yea yea," Finn laughs, bopping his head to the beat.

"(Comment your own opinion) it was good, i wouldnt listen to it again though," Y/n laughs.

-

"Welp, that is all we have for today LEAVE QUESTIONS FOR A Q&A!"

"We gots lots of love for you all. BYEEEE" Finn says, lightly slamming his hand over the camera lens.