Chapter 12

"Let's head downstairs now if everyone is ready." Ace informed them.

"Okay sure! Oh hey Luna, did not see you there. Hey guys we are leaving!" Hunter called out to the others. A chorus of 'Okay's' chorused throughout the room.

After a few seconds, everyone was walking down the corridors to get to the elevator. Once we arrived at the main lobby, there were a herd of students crowding around the teachers and the principal.

"We are starting off with a treasure hunt so everyone can get used to the city of Paris. You will get one sheet of paper for the hunt per group. You can pick your own groups, however, groups can not be larger than six people or else your whole group is all disqualified. The first group to complete the treasure hunt and arrive back to the hotel wins. The prize is the opportunity to skip what we planned and do your own thing for the rest of the trip. Good luck!" Mr. Page explained.

"Guys, let's be in a group. We have perfectly six people if Luna joins us." Ace suggests.

"I am okay with that." I do not have anyone else to go with so why not. Wesley went and got us our sheet so we were just waiting for the signal to start.

"Let's begin! Three, two, one, GO!" With that last word, students began to rush out the doors of the hotel.

"The first one says to go to the most famous museum in Paris and find what the price is for entry." You might be wondering why not just search it up? Well on the top of the sheet it says that if you use your phone than you will be disqualified. How do they know you are using your phone? The teachers are roaming the streets so if you get caught, you are doomed.

"I have read an article about the best museum to go to in Paris and the first one was Louvre Museum." Wesley informs.

"While I guess we will be going there." Blake says. So we made our way to the museum by using our map and me asking strangers for directions in French. Yes, I know how to speak French. I actually know a lot of languages all because of Noah. Turns out the price was 15 euros so we put that down on the paper.

"Next question or I guess, clue." Hunter says, stumbling on his words. "Go to the île de la Cité and find the name of the biggest Cathedral there." When we arrive at the marked place, there sat a beautiful church called Notre Dame Cathedral. Since we thought it was fascinating, we went inside and the inside was even more beautiful than the outside.

"With that off the list, next clue! What was the century when the Palace of Versailles built?" Blake read out the words. We raced there and read a plaque that said it was built in the 18th century.

The next step says to take a break and grab something to eat. So we bought some bread and we are back on the run, "Last question, what is the most famous tourist attraction in Paris." Ryder says.

"Well it is the Eiffel tower ofcourse!' Hunter and Ace yells at the same time. With that last question, we sprinted back into the hotel. We gave in our paper and they said...

"Congratulations! You guys are the first to finish!" A teacher I do not know announces. After the boys finished celebrating and me just staring at them, we sat down on some chairs in the main lobby. After an hour or so, everyone successfully finished the hunt.

"Give it up for Ace, Wesley, Hunter, Ryder, Blake and Luna for finishing the hunt first!" The principal cheers. Many clasp of sorrow for their own loss goes by when we were finally aloud to go back to our rooms again while the other had to do this team building activity.

"Hey Luna, can we go to your room and play never have I ever with vodka since you have the biggest room?" Hunter asks.

"I am can no-"