Chapter 15

The way back home was really boring with all that loading luggage and shit. I have not had the chance to meet up with the boys this morning. Everyone were busy trying to get ready to board the plane and such.

By the time we arrived back at our school, it was 4:00 pm. I met up with the boys and entered the school. Apparently we are going to have an assembly for the ending of the trip. Like having a slide show, asking students what can be improved, stuff like that. So everyone was waiting for the principal to put on the slide show, what happened got my blood boiling.

The pictures shown was not the one's on the trip. It was pictures of me before I entered the gang, when everyone bullied me. I had scars all over my body, and also pictures of my uncle beating me up that was captured through the window. There was also a video at the last day I was there at school before Kyle kidnapped me. The boys just stared at me jaw dropped. I stormed out of the room knowing exactly who did this.

I turned a corner is saw.

Tiffany and Janice kissing! Woah, did not see that coming. Not in a million years would I have guessed it. However, I pulled out my phone and quickly snapped a photo, perfect for my revenge. I soon will know whether popularity is more important or their significant other is more important.

I got back home with my luggage and unpacked all my items I brought along on the trip. After I finished unpacking, I looked for Tiffany's number and found it pretty quick since she did not have any software to hide it.

I sent her the picture I took, a few minutes after she replies.

Tiffany: How did you get that?

Me: You should pay attention to your surroundings more.

Tiffany: What do you want?

Me: Meet me at Trinity park tomorrow at 10:00 am sharp or else everyone in the school will know about your relationship with Janice.

Tiffany: Fine. Just promise me to not send the photo.

Me: Deal.

I turned my phone off, showered, brushed my teeth, and hopped into bed. Hopefully my plan will work.

Next morning, I am getting ready for my encounter with Tiffany. I arrived at the park 10 minutes early and hid behind a tree, waiting for Tiffany to show up. After a few minutes, Tiffany began entering the park. I started to come out of the tree I was behind.

"Hello Tiffany." I greeted. She turned around.

"You... YOU were the one that took that picture! Delete that IMMEDIATELY!" She shouted.

"I know you were the one who changed the slideshows."

"I guess you are not that stupid with that head full of air of yours." Tiffany retorted.

"Watch it, I am the one that can decide your future reputation in the school." I warned.

"Fine, what do you want?" She asked, giving in.

"Do you truly love Janice?" I inquired.

"Yes."

"I want you to kiss me in front of Janice"

"WHAT! She would be heartbroken. You can not do this to me. Just send the photo, I can not do that to her." Wow, I never knew she was that loyal to someone. Well I just have to threaten her even more.

"What if, you follow my orders and I will not hurt your and her family." Her eyes became wide opened.

"You, you MONSTER! I never thought you would resort to these measures. Fine, you win. Just do not hurt mine or her family." I smirked wickedly.

"Deal. Text Janice to meet you at the park. If you say anything about the plan, well let's say you will not see your family again." They may call me cruel, however, they did not say anything when that happened to me.

I see her pull out her phone and texting someone. "She says she will arrive in 5 minutes." I nodded. Now it is time to wait.

I see a car pull up and Janice stepping out. I pulled Tiffany in and kissed her. She was shocked for a moment and pulled out. I glared at her, letting her understand that she must kiss back. I leaned forward and kissed her again, this time, hearing a scream from far away.

We pulled away finally seeing Janice walking angrily towards us. "Tiffany, how could you I thought you loved me. Then, I see you kissing the girl you said you hated! You... you LIAR." Janice shouted. I smirked, the perfect reaction. I glared at Tiffany telling her to continue.

"I never liked you. I just wanted you to trust me so you can leave the popular group. I am better than you. You were never meant to be popular." Tiffany said. Acting like she hated her. I can see through her eyes that she was hesitant and was in reality, very sad.

Janice ran off to her car crying and driving off. This satisfied me very much. Getting revenge is very satisfying.

"Is that what you wanted?" Tiffany screamed, crying.

"Yes actually. This is exactly what I wanted."

"You are a fucking monster! No one will ever love a shit like you!"

"I do not need someone to love me when I have power!" I replied. With that, I walked off into my car and drove back to my house.

I decided that I need to go shopping for some clothes. My clothes were running low due to the lack of time I have for shopping. I want to take a break away all the drama that is happening at school.

Guess what? Once I arrived at the mall. I see the boys, shopping. As I was trying to turn around and avoid them, Ace has already spotted me.

"Hey Luna!" Ace yelled.

"Hi?"

"I understand why you are so closed off now. I am sorry for all the things our classmates put you through." Ace says, with pity in his eyes. Disgusting.

"Okay? I am here to shop though..."

"Right! Do you want to shop with us! Okay, come with us." He dragged me towards his friends without me even accepting the invitation. Oh well.

When I arrived at the group, many eyes were on me and many mouths were opened ready to talk. "Look, if you want to give me pity, don't. I hate people giving me pity so just shut up and shop." That shut them up.

Well since I am a different gender than the boys, I shopped alone at the lingerie stores. However, when I shopped for normal clothes, they were trailing behind me. Lucky them, I am not one of those brats who take forever to try out clothes. Those people give me so many headaches.

After shopping for a while, we decided to eat at the food court. All the boys picked out burgers while I just stuck to fries. I do not like eating burgers. It is nothing to do with its calorie content and more to do with taste. I do not understand how people think it is tasty. It is just bread, vegetables, and meat.

When we finished our food, we shopped a bit more and decided to go back home.

"Lulu, when can we go to your house?" Hunter asks.

"I told you to stop calling me Lulu! The answer to the latter question is never." I replied.

"Why? Are you afraid that your house is ugly?" Hunter questions, teasingly.

"Well of course it is not ugly."

"Then why will you not show it to us?" Hunter continues. He is getting on my nerves right now.

"Fine! Come to my house tomorrow, I will text my address to Ace."

"Okay, see you there!" Hunter exclaimes. We bid our goodbyes and went our separate ways.