Chapter 19

School went through as normal. Ace did not talk to me at all which sort of saddens me however I understand since if he did, his friends would be hella confused and angry. Hell, if Ace did talk to me, his friends might even think I did some voodoo magic on him or something.

Anyways, I walked towards my car and drove to my house. I can see Ace following close behind me from my rear mirror. When I arrived at the front gates, I told the guards let in the car trailing behind me and told them the car plate just to be sure

I opened my car door and unlocked the doors to my house. After a few seconds, I hear a second car door opening and closing followed by footsteps following me. I let Ace in my house and we went to my room.

"So first things first, tell me your story?" Ace asked.

"Nope! I told you, I will not be able to spill out everything." I shook my head.

"Fine. So can you tell me how your life was like when your parents were alive."

"I guess that is an okay start. My dad was a CEO of a huge company while my mom owned a designer clothing brand. I will be taking over both of them when I turn 18. My parents were adored by everyone. We were the family everyone wanted to have. The perfect family. That obviously changed when my parents died in a car crash. Just because I wanted those fucking oreos. I asked my parents to go buy some for me. Now I realise I could of just asked one of the maids to buy them but it is already too late. It is all my fault. I blame myself for their death every fucking day. However, that was not the reason why I got bullied since they just knew my parents got into a car crash."

"Then why, why did people start harassing you?" Ace pondered still a little dazed by the story.

"They thought I was weak. They thought that, since I have no parents, I would be the best person to pick on. Maybe they were jealous of the wealth I was getting when I come of age. I still do not know why Ashley betrayed me. We were best friends from the start. Even though I was born in a rich family while she was born in a middle income family, we were inseparable. That obviously, was a lie."

Start of flashback

"Mommy, mommy! Lift me up on the swings!" I happily shouted as my mother lifted me onto the baby swings. Out in the corner of my eye, I see a little girl, the same age as me, crying. I immediately told my mother to lift my off of the swings as I ran towards the girl that was crying. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"My-my mommy! I w-want mommy!" She screamed while crying.

At this point, my dad has noticed the crying child and approached her.

"Do not cry, we will find your mommy." My dad comforted her as we began our expedition of finding her mother. I held her hand was we trod through the park, finding her mother. Once we arrived at this middle aged woman panicking, trying to find her baby, the girl screamed 'mommy' and ran into the woman's arms.

"Thank you for finding my daughter. Oh, are you Mr. Blackwood, and Mrs. Blackwood?" The woman asks.

"Yes we are. You are?"

"Oh, I am Amanda Miller." The adults continued their conversation as I focused on the little girl.

"What your name, my name is Luna!" I squealed.

"My name is Ashley." The girl replied.

"Nice, wanna be friends?" I asked. That might sound stupid but that is how I made friends back then.

"Yes!" She agreed as I started hugging her.

"Look at them. They are getting along so well! Do you want to bring your daughter for playdates sometimes?" My mother asks Mrs. Miller.

"Sure. It would be nice for Ashley to not be stuck in our house the whole day." Ashley's mother agreed. That folks, is how Ashley and my friendship began.

End of flashback

"Um, well what about at home with your uncle?"

"That son of a bitch. He wanted my parents wealth all to himself. Such a selfish bastard. Since my parents died, I had to have someone to take care of me. So my uncle volunteered for some reason and took me in. I thought he would be all nice and caring just like my father but boy was I wrong. He would abuse day out and day in. I wish I had killed him sooner."

"Wait, you k-killed him?" In disbelief I would kill my own family member.

"Well it is kill or be killed. He would kill me without a second thought so why should I spare him."

"I guess that is true however I still would not kill my own family member." Ace mumbled.

"Well, you would if you have gone through the shit I have gone through."

"Right, anyways, what happened with Kyle."

"I think I had enough questioning for today. How about we do something else?" I suggested.

"Umm, sure? Do you have any board games?" Ace asked.

"Well I do not own any personally however my gang members do own some. They know not to play boardgames when they are around me but that are stubborn like that. I guess there is a first time for everything. Actually it may not be a first time since I think I had played board games when my parents were alive."

I went around the house trying to find a board game to play and in a closet I found 'The game of life'. I actually remember playing this with my parents so I know the rules already. I brought it back inside my room and the game begun.

After a hour or so, I had won the game. It was a pleasant time actually. I have not had so much fun in so long with all my backstory cooped up in my brain.

"W-woah." Ace suddenly exclaimed.

"What?" I asked.

"You are smiling. You are actually smiling!" Ace screamed like a little girl.

"Really?" I held my hand against my mouth and what do you know. I felt my mouth had slightly creased upwards both sides signalling a smile on my face instead of a smirk. The sensation felt, different. However, it also felt good. It felt like something I finally got back from a long time of losing it. "Woah."

"Amazing." Ace breathed out. "You are so cute when you smile."

"Okay what the hell?"

"What did I do wrong this time?"

"You can call me hot, beautiful, or pretty but calling me cute is out of my description." I exclaimed. What do you know, Ace starts laughing.

"So that is what you are upset about?" I glared at him as if I was going to kill him. He gulped. "Chill. Fine, I will not call you cute anymore. Happy?"

"Very." I nodded with satisfaction. "Anyways, what do you want to eat?"

"Anything you want to eat." Ace replied.

"Fine, just do not complain if you do not like it." I said, raising an eyebrow. I got some dumplings and boiled it in hot water. After, when it is fully cooked, I took it out and place it on a plate. What? Chinese food is delicious.

"Ah, dumplings. I have not had these for a while." Ace commented.

After when we were both done our food, I took our plates and hand washed it. I live alone so I do not use the washing machines since it is such a waste to turn it on with one plate or one bowl.

"Those are the best dumplings I had in forever!" Ace exclaimed.

"Dude. You literally buy a frozen package and boil it in water. If you really want to customize it a bit, get some sauce and poor over the dumplings with it. I literally did nothing." I explained while rolling me eyes. After dinner, Ace left my house and I started to work on the gang. Being the leader of a gang is a big responsibility I tell you.