Chapter 21

'Bang.'

This was the result of someone closing my window with a lot of force. I, do not know who it is and what they are doing here, but they sure are something to wake me up in the middle of the night. Guess what? There was a letter on my bedside table. So it was that person again.

Dear Luna Blackwood,

You might wonder how I got into your house. Well I must say your security needs a little one up. Anyways, I am here to give you hint number two.

Hint 2: Check Kyle's house. He still has the same address.

I just noticed how the hints are so obvious. I am surprised that you did not investigate more.

Signed by,

H

I guess I am having another day off of school. I quickly called in sick for the school and texted Ace I was not going to be there for school so he would not be worried about me. I guess it is a trip to Kyle's house. I already know his address since he used to be my boyfriend.

Once I got to his house, I took no time to kick down his door and search the house. You might be wondering where his parents were. Well, Kyle had informed me before that when he turns 18, his parents will give him the house. His parents are going to buy a smaller apartment to grow out their lives. There is a small chance what Kyle said did not happen and if that was the case, this will be very awkward but to my relief, that was not the case.

I first went straight up into his bedroom since most people hide valuable information here. I checked the cabinets and shelves finding only normal items. Well normal considering he is a criminal and all. I just did not find anything useful.

After awhile of double checking, a letter flew in from the window that I had opened earlier hoping to get some fresh air. It was the mystery person again. Really though. I knew he was a stalker but he just made it that much obvious. After processing that a letter flew in, I ran to the window trying to see if I can see what the person looks like however, all i see is a slight shadow moving away. I open the letter.

Dear Luna Blackwood,

I was observing you and noticed you were stuck in that one room. Let me tell you something. Check the damn closet. I really thought you were a lot smatter Luna. Such a disappointment.

Signed by,

A

Okay this mystery person is seriously getting on my nerves. He does have a point though, I did not check the closet. I open the closet and was met with... clothing. The thing that stood out to me was this one that looked like a uniform or just something for work. It has a badge sewn on it that read 'Inventionis Institution for Mysterio.'

Inventionis and mysterio were not english words so I had to use my trusty phone and translate it. Inventionis means discovery and mysterio means mystery. I decided to move onto another room and leave the researching at home.

I went straight to the attic and was met with many boxes. Most of them were all dusty and was filled with old items however, I spotted a box that seems like it had been placed there recently.

Inside it contains several letters. I guess Kyle and I have the same idea of keeping letters.

June 30th, 2011

Dear Kyle Collins,

You have been selected to join Inventionis Institution for Mysterio. This is not like any other Institution and all information is prohibited to the public.

If you agree to join this Institution. Please respond to us immediately.

Remember that there is no backing out if you wish to enter. If you choose to ignore the warnings, there will be consequences.

Signed by,

M. Head Director

Well this just showed me that searching up this 'Inventionis Institution for Mysterio' will not tell me anything. Theses letters were also printed so I could not connect anything to the hand writing.

July 6th, 2011

Dear Kyle Collins,

Since you have agreed to joining Inventionis Institution for Mysterio. Please meet at Trinity park on July 7th at 4:30 pm to discuss further.

Keeping confidential information on a letter is unsafe and therefore is unsuitable for communication.

Signed by,

M. Head Director

Well that just proves that I would not find much useful information in the letters.

August 29th, 2011

Dear Kyle Collins,

Today is when your mission starts. Good luck!

Signed by,

M. Head Director

Now even more questions pop up. Who is M. Head Director? What is this Inventionis Institution for Mysterio made for? How did Kyle get in Inventionis Institution for Mysterio? What is this mission about?

I decided that my last destination would be the basement. Once I turned on the lights in the basement, I was met with tables with many different needles on it. Some were already used while others were still unused. The needles looked the same as the one's at the warehouse. I did not take the one's at the warehouse since I did not have gloves and did not know what was in there. Plus, I could not do anything with it even if I take it back home with me.

After walking through the house one more time, I decided to go back home and do more research.

I opened up my computer and searched up Inventionis Institution for Mysterio. The following description said. 'This institution is rarely ever heard of due to the secrecy of the people within it. It is said that members are selected and there is not other method of joining. Usually selected members are outstanding in science however, may lack the money to extend their education. The government seems to be unaware of the things going on in this institution. Most people say this is a place where they create AI however nothing can be for sure. The institution also says that they are making AI but it is questionable due to the lack of production.'

Now what does the institution have anything to do with CIA. So many questions, so little time. I also need to check on the gang. Just because of the mystery person, my life has gone to shreds.

Just as I was mentally ranting about my life in my head, I got a text from my second in command.

Eric: Boss, there is this person that we captured that

wants to talk to you. Apparently he knows your real

name. We did not tell him your name or anything

so we do not know what to do.

Me: Okay, I will be at the warehouse in a few minutes.

I quickly got into my car and drove my way to the warehouse. Parking my car, I jogged my way to the basement and Eric lead me to the cell. He opened it and lead me to a person tied up to a chair with electric blue eyes. "Why are you here?" I asked.

"Hello Luna, I am just here to inform you that we will find you so do not even try to run. I came as a person, rather than a letter because I want to show you that I am capable to get to you, no matter how many people you command. I will always get to you. Do not tell anyone this, you will regret it"

"I will kill you!" I threaten.

"Oh Luna, this is not the real me. I am actually in a place, far away from here. I am saying goodbye now." He smiled as his body went limp and his eyes turned to brown.

I am very confused of what just happened. I checked for his pulse and there were none. What I found on the back of his neck was this stitched part that seemed to be the reason he died, meaning he died a long time ago. I pulled out the stitches and inside revealed a chip.