The Yule Ball.

(E/C)= Eye Color

(Y/N) walked out of the infirmary, in pain.

Yes the great hero was in deep pain. Why ? Well his arm nearly broke from knocking the dragon out. But at least he's alive and wasn't burnt to a crisp.

Pipsqueak flew around happily as can be. Like a kid inside a candy store. They did it, they fought and survived. Now they have to work hard for the second task. They still haven't opened the dragon's egg yet but they do have a plan. Pipsqueak will fly around and spy on Harry, Cedric, Fleur and Viktor. When they find out, so will Pipsqueak and (Y/N). It was a brilliant plan.

As (Y/N) walked out of the infirmary and towards the room of requirement Pipsqueak blocked his path.

"The Hell Pipsqueak ? Let me through,"(Y/N) said, "I need rest."

'I don't think so sir. You should be around others. Like Harry and Luna. They care. They haven't seen you in awhile. Imagine how they feel. Someone they consider a friend or a brother is gone for DAYS ON END, he pops up reveals he is more powerful than you thought and SUCKER PUNCHED a dragon. Wouldn't you want answers ? Or at least see them if you were in their shoes ?'

This gave (Y/N) some thought. Although he didn't like it, Pipsqueak was right. Harry is basically his cousin or brother and he hasn't been around him lately. Luna probably sees (Y/N) as one of her only friends and he was training.

"Ugh...Fine,"(Y/N) answered.

With that the dynamic duo went to the Great Hall. One was excited to see the reunion. The other was hesitant. He knew that hin popping up in the great hall will cause an uproar. He just has to be prepared.

"Welp...let's give them a show."

______________________________________

In the Great Hall people were chatting away as usual. Gossip was spout about. The air was still thick with tension. Why ? Two things.

One:  The Yule Ball was announced. The boys were nervous about who to ask. Asking their friends who they would look good with. Meanwhile the girls were daydreaming about their dates to the ball. Some imagined Harry Potter. Some imagined Viktor Krum. However most, imagined (Y/N) Black.

Two: Speaking of (Y/N) Black his performance in the first task had the ENTIRE wizarding world reeling. How did he get to become an animagus ? Who trained him to cast a patronus ? How was he able to knock that dragon out ? These were only a fraction of questions asked.

Dumbledore leaned back in his chair, In deep thought. This was unexpected.  The son of Sirius Black was indeed very powerful now. More powerful than Albus when he was his age. Dumbledore genuinely did care for his students. But there is a war going on. A war a select few know of. He has to set some people aside. Originally, thats what he was going to do with (Y/N). However after his display of power it had dumbledore happy but fearful. He's on their side wonderful! But this is at the age of 15. What about the age of 40 ? How powerful will he be ? Will his allegiances change ?

Hermione sulked at the gryffindor table. Although she did have a brief laugh about Ron's mailed dress robes, she still had (Y/N) on her mind. When she ran to the infirmary to catch up with (Y/N) she didn't anticipate a wave of people as well. Everyone was shooed off by Madame Pomfrey. She just had to wait until the second task she assumed.

Fleur sat swishing her breakfast around. After hearing about what (Y/N) did in the First Task it made her yearn for him. Don't get her wrong, she's not after him for his acheivements. It's just that she wants to SEE it for herself. As well as being there WITH him. Fleur doesn't want to go out and say that she loves him. However, it's something special she just knows it. If only she could talk to him.