Hermione Granger

I walked out of Dumbledore's office with a sigh. Those "pressing deeds" he wanted to talk about drained the life out of me. Apparently, the ministry wasn't too happy that the son of Sirius Black knew how to turn into an animagus. Not only that, but the teachers wanted me to study some more spells. Although, i knew the complicated ones like Expecto Paronum, they still wanted to see how far i could go.

As i walked through the halls, my brain going through mental agony, i heard a scream of horror and bolted towards that direction. The scream sounded very familiar.Once i reached the area i saw a truly hilarious sight.

Hermione was screaming insult after insult at Pipsqueak who squaked and screeched at the poor girl. It was quite an amusing  sight. I stood watching the fiery Hermione Granger. My smile slowly fading. She was mean lately and to be honest it hurt deeply. When i came to Hogwarts, i hate to admit but, i wanted friends. I wanted people to go on journeys with. This new world was something to behold. I found a brother in Harry and Pipsqueak oddly. I found love in Daphne Greengrass the 'ice queen'. I'm working on fixing my relationship with Sirius. I've become one of the worlds most powerful wizards in HISTORY. I obviously didn't need her friendship and guidance. Not to sound cocky. But it still hurt that i feel glares burning at my skull or that time she kicked me. I didn't know why this girl was picking on me.

Hermione stopped looking at Pipsqueak and turned to me. Her look went from angry to guilty and apolegetic in seconds. I knew what she was probably going to do. Either apologize or explain herself to death.

I didn't want to hear any of it.

"C'mon Pipsqueak...you've had your fun," i say as i swiftly turn away. Hearing Pipsqueak's magnuficent wings flap made me sigh.

Hearing feet patter across the ground made me groan.

"(Y-Y/N) can i talk to you about something...something important ?"

"So now you want to have a discussion, cool," i say.

"I know what i did and i'm really sorry," she stated.

"Funny that your apologizing AFTER i take down a dragon and slay the yule ball," i retort.

Hermione steps in front of me blocking my path. I roll my eyes in irritation before looking at her.

"Just let me speak...please ?," she asks. I look into her chocolate brown eyes with my (e/c) ones. Those eyes. Those beautiful eyes.

It was like i was entranced by her beauty. All of my worries were evaporating into smoke. My heart melting like butter under heat.

It then hit me like a dragon fist.

I loved Hermione as well.

I always have.

That's the reason she always had an affect on me. Yes i THOUGHT she liked me in the beginning but after she started to patronize me i didn't know if i was in the wrong.

When i look at Hermione i see someone who is courageous in her own form. She is intelligent beyond compare, and she wants to prove herself. To me, to her family, to the entire world. But yet there is also a hidden confidence in her eyes. I don't know about what however.

"(Y/N) i just want to say that i am so so sorry...i should have never treated you that way...some Gryffindor huh ?," Hermione nervously tried to lighten the mood.

It didn't work.

"Hermione...i just don't understand...what did i do to be treated like that ?," i asked. The one question on my mind.

"Nothing," Hermione replied. Stepping close to me. Her face grew a shade of red at my confused look. She looked down at her shoes and twidled her thumbs.

"Then why ?," i pushed. I needed answers.

Her warm brown orbs looked up to my sad (e/c) ones. Her eyes were filled with confliction. Before they steeled as if she made up her mind on something.

"(Y/N)...i love you," Hermione choked out as tears spilled from her eyes.

"Wh-What ?," i manage to ask, confused.

"I've been in love with you ever since i saw you...and it aches...it aches so much knowing that i pushed you away!," Hermione ranted as she furiously tried to wipe her eyes. However, the tears still spilled.

"I was jealous because all these beautiful girls wanted you. The french girls, the quidditch players...EVERYONE. I had nothing special about my besides my 'bookworm' tendencies...they're exotic and...and i'm me," she finished. "The frizzle haired bookworm." Hermione bowed her head in sadness. Despair rakking her body to it's very core.

This broke my heart to say the least. The brightest witch of her age was a broken mess. This encouraged me to talk now.

"Hermione Granger LISTEN TO ME...You are the brightest witch od your age. Your beautiful in every way imaginable, you certainly put others to shame," i say. "I SWEAR to you that anyone would be lucky to have you in their life...as i am."

Hermione gave me a tearful smile. It warmed my heart a little. My smile faded a little from what i was about to say.

"But Hermione...although i'm very flattered by your confession...i can't accept...i'm with Daphne and i'm pretty sure she-"

"Wouldn't mind," a voice says.

I turn toward the voice to see Daphne, Pipsqueak and Luna who stood in a trance...as always.

"You...what ?," i ask, shocked.

"I wouldn't mind," she repeats. Daphne walks to me and a red rim eyed Hermione. Daphne hugs me and kisses my confused cheek before turning to Hermione.

"Hermione Jean Granger....do you swear that if i give you permission to date (Y/N) Black...that you wouldn't dare hurt him ?," Daphne says staring Hermione down, seeing if she can find a hint of deceit.

"I swear," Hermione says. Not wavering down from those icy blue eyes.

"Um excuse me hi yeah um....i have a question," i present. "Laws ?"

"Actually as long as your an Ancient and Noble lord you can have multiple wives, as long is an agreement," Daphne states. Hermione and i had agape mouths. We didn't know what to say right now.

I looked at Hermione and she loomed at me. I opened my arms widely and she ran into them. Crying and telling Daphne thank yous over and over again.

"So...sharing ?," i say more to myself than anyone.

"Correct," Daphne says "But don't think that we will agree on everything," she glared.

I smile at her and she gives me a amile in return. I then look down at Hermiones happy form in my arms. I opened my arms to Daphne as well as she smiled. Luna bounced up to us.

"Group hug!,"she said as she jumped onto us making us fall. I laughed, truly finding something people couldnt find in lifetimes.

True happiness and inner peace.

In Pipsqueak

In Harry and Dad

In the Weasleys

In Mom

In Daphne, my amazing girlfriend.

And in Hermione Granger, my new lovable girlfriend.