The Second Task

(Dreamworld)

'Mr Black', a voice hissed. 'You should be more careful with your life. I am feeling generous enough to warn you and not that filthy POTTER.....your days are to be numbered as of now.'

After he finished, i woke up in a...graveyard ? The graveyard was dark and gloomy. Especially, the grimm reaper tomb stones. However what caught my attention as i was inspecting this place, was the image of a pudgy man coming into view. Holding a blanket of sorts. The blanket was pulled back to reveal....an ugly ass baby. It had no nose, pale skin, and it was sunken faced.

'the hell ?,' i said walking closer.

'Ah Mr Black i'm sorry but you won't be joining us today....wormtail," the baby weakly ordered the pudgy man.

'say hello to your father...AVADA KEDAVRA," the pudgy man shot at me. The spell slammed into my face.

(Real World)

I jumped up in a panic. My chest sweaty and hair matted to my forehead. I looked around, my eyes meeting the sight of my dorm in the Ravenclaw common room. This switching thing is causing me to have a headache. Squaking was heard beside me and i looked to see Pipsqueak flapping his wings upside my head. Wacking me with them.

"IM UP, IM UP," i screamed. "Did you not see me get up literally ten seconds ago ?."

'WELL THIS WAS TOO URGENT TO LET PASS BY.....I FIGURED OUT THE SECOND TASK....AND I KNOW WHAT TO DO'

I sighed and nodded a little clearing my head.

"Alright well we have a couple hours before the tournament starts we could-"

'Actually the second task is about to start in a couple minutes," Pipsqueak said.

"What. In the entire...FUCKKKK."

______________________________________

(Third Person POV)

Harry stood looking around. The slimy Gillyweed, in his hand. Where was (Y/N) ?

The smell of seawater and a cool breeze erupted around everyone present. Some excited, some skeptical, some bored of whats to come. But a question raged in everyone's minds.

Where the hell was (Y/N) Black ?

Suddenly, bright flames appeared next to Moody, causing everyone to be on guard. However, everyone sat in awe seeing (Y/N) Black appearing from the flames with Pipsqueak beside him.

"....Hey Everyone," he pronounced. The crowd went WILD seeing (Y/N) standing there confidently. Power radiating off of the man.

Fleur was looking at (Y/N) in astonishment and envy. Envious that this man couldnt be hers. Fleur loved him. His attitude, the way he holds himself is impeccable. His mucular body and handsome features made it as if he were sculped by the gods themselves. He was courageous, intelligent, humble, loyal, and Ambitious. Everything she wanted in a man.

(Y/N) Pov

I turned my head to catch the french baby blue eyes of Fleur Delacour. Instantly, she turned her head away from my curious eyes. I smiled a bit before Pipsqueak wacked my head with his wing.

"OW!"

'PAY ATTENTION....Now remember the plan ?'

"Yes i do," i responded rubbing my head.

'Good.'

I looked around. Realizing that Daphne and Hermione were no where to be found.