Chapter 24

With that phone call done, I killed the people Michael wanted me to kill. I was already on the wanted list so killing more would not really do anything. Plus, he might be notified that they are alive and suspect me even with his level of stupidity.

"I completed my mission." I report to Michael.

"Very good. For the rest of the day, you can go where you want." Wow. I nodded and went back into outside. They said that they would be meeting me behind the tree left to the entrance.

"You can come out now!" I yelled towards the forest of trees.

"So what is the plan?" Ace asked.

"Ryder and Blake, you guys already set it up right?"

"Yup!" Ryder and Blake confirmed together.

"It's time to barge in there then." I stated. Their security was not even that bad, so barging in was not as bad as it seems. Apart from Ace and his friends, some of my gang members are also here so we have plenty of backup. I already told everyone to come armed so this mission would be pretty easier. Well let's get the show on the road!

I shot the two guards standing in front of the door and kicked the door open. Bullet's flew into the guards heads from my gang. Ace and his friends does not want to kill anyone, I do not blame them though.

I made my way through the hallways and arrived at Michael's office.

"You put the stupidity serum in my coffee! How dare you, I had let you get away so easily. What was wrong with me!" Michael yelled at me.

"Well I guess it wore off. Anyways, your time here is down." When I finished, I shot him in the head. The weird thing was, there were no blood coming out. Suddenly I see the real Michael aiming at my head. How did I not see that coming.

"The tables has turned, hasn't it? Being dumb sure is painful, but I got the fake me just in time for your invasion. Any last words?"

"Yup, watch out." The door slammed open, revealing Eric, my second in command pointing a gun at Michael. I swiftly aim my gun back at Michael.

"The tables has turned, hasn't it?" Mimicking what Michael previously said. He tried pulling the triggered but was met with unloaded gun. "Did you really think I would miss the opportunity to remove any dangers? You must think so lowly of me to not even check if any bullets were in there." I taunted.

"You bitch!" Michael yelled.

"Well bye to you as well!" I bid goodbye, while pulling the trigger. This time, blood splattered on the wall in front of me.

"Let's get going, everyone is already outside waiting for you." Eric stated. We ran through the hallways to the front door seeing a group of people waiting.

"Is everyone present?" I asked. I was answered by a series of a 'yes.' With that answered, I took out a lighter from my pocket that I stole from Michael. I lit it up and threw it on the ground. The whole building went up in flames, I was happy that I got rid of this place. "Let's go!" I shouted.

Everyone went their own way and since I did not have a ride, I ended up in Ace's car. "Can we stop by at Trinity park first? I need to get my motorcycle."

"Sure." I found my motorcycle leaned against a tree exactly how it was left. I swear if there was a scratch on it, I'll decapitate whoever damaged it. "Let's have a race to your house." Ace suggested. "First one t-." By then, I was already on the road, heading there.

After a few minutes in front of my house, Ace's car came strolling in. "You cheated!." Ace complained.

"Your face when I zoomed past you though." I stated, while laughing. Ace's face turned pale. "What's wro-." Just as I was trying to say a word, Ace's lips came crashing down onto mine. That just escalated from 1 - 100 real quick.

"Sorry, you might be hella confused. It's just that your laugh, is so beautiful. It sounded like how birds sing." He said, playing with my hair. "Oh ya, here is your birthday present!" He said, handing me a box.

"I forgot my own birthday." I say, shocked, realising today was the day of my birth.

"How could you forget your own birthday? It was the day which you were born. Anyways, just open the present."

"Just one more question. How do you know today was my birthday? I never told you." I asked, with a questioning look.

"I may or may not have been snooping around in your school files." Ace admitted, with a slight tint of pink on his cheeks.

"Okay, well I am opening the present now." There, wrapped in beautiful wrapping paper, lay a bracelet with half a heart on it. There was a word that read 'Ace' in elegant cursive.

"Look, I have the other half." Ace exclaimed, showing me his wrist.

"Since it is my 18th birthday, I will inherit my dad's business and my mom's clothing line."

"Wait, you are Lily Blackwood and Roger Blackwood's daughter?" Ace asked in disbelief.

"Here in the flesh."

"You are a billionaire!" Ace shouts.

"You do realize I already was."

"Oh right."

"Well since today I am inheriting my parent's business, I would like to make a visit to the Blackwood hotel. Care to join me?"

"Sure."

"First, I need to change out of these boring clothes." When I finished changing, Ace got into the passenger seat of one of my ferrari's and I drove towards the hotel. I walked into the hotel and through the staff door.

"This is a staff only area, if you want service, got to the front desk." One of the employees said, with a tone of annoyance.

"I am the owner of this hotel so I can access this area." I state.

"The Blackwood family owns this hotel. The only successor was their daughter who is yet to be heard of."

"I am the daughter, the one you said who is yet to be heard of."

"Proof?" I pulled out my passport, my drivers license, my health card and showed it to her.

"I am sorry Ms. Blackwood. What would you want?" The girl said in a fake sweet tone.

"Tell everyone available to meet in this room." I command.

"Yes." She said, scurrying off.

"Well, that did not go that bad." I said to Ace.

"I guess." Ace replies. A few minutes later, people began filing in.

"Hello everyone. I am the successor of the Blackwood company. If you need proof, here are some documents to show you my identity. Now I need someone to help inform the main Blackwood building that I will be arriving tomorrow." I informed them, with a commanding tone. Once I finished, people began filing out and whispering to each other.

"So what do you want to do now?" Ace questions.

"I need a well deserved sleep. I have been through a lot these few days and I would like to get some rest before showing up as the CEO to my dad's company and the owner of my mom's clothing brand."

"Can I, uhhh stay at your house. You know, because I have not seen you in a few days and I wanted to talk more." He said awkwardly with a slight tint of pink on his cheeks. I smiled and nodded.

After driving back to my house, I got some clothes for Ace to change in and directed him into a guest bedroom. I, showered and got ready for bed. Turning of the lights, I tucked myself under the covers, trying to get some sleep.

A few minutes after turning the lights on, the door slowly creaked opened revealing Ace. The bed sheets were lifted as Ace was trying to join me in my bed. Slowly, I fell asleep.