Chapter 25

The sun shone through the huge window located my room. My eyes wandered to the person sleeping peacefully next to me. Unconsciously, I began tracing my index finger from his forehead, to his nose, passing his lips, and onto his jaw line.

Suddenly, the eyes began to flicker and open revealing a pair of green eyes that reminded me of the calmness of nature.

"What are you doing?" Ace asked.

"Uhh, nothing." I said, snapping out of my trance.

"That didn't look like nothing. Anyways, what time was it?"

"10:43." I answered.

"When do you want to go to the Blackwood headquarters?"

"Probably around one o'clock." I answered back. "Since we have some time for lunch, do you want to go out to eat?"

"I means, sure, if you want to."

"Great! I know just the place."

I pulled up to a restaurant with a huge 'Japanese Sushi Restaurant' on top. "I thought you would take me to a fancy restaurant or something." Ace assumed.

"Well, I was going to but I thought I wanted to relax a bit and not have to deal with any snobby people."

"Good point." After a nice, calm, lunch. It was time to deal with the Blackwood Company. TIme to get on the road again!

We arrived at the office building and I burst through the door.

"Excuse me miss, do you have an appointment?" A front desk lady came up to me.

"Nope."

"Then yo-."

"I do not need one." I cut her off. "Because I am the daughter of Roger Blackwood you always wanted to find. I came back here to claim back what mine." I announced. At this point, everyone was looking. "Look at these if you do not believe." Showing them my ID.

"Well then Ms.Blackwood. Please follow me to your office." I followed her into an elevator and reached the top floor with Ace trailing behind me. She knocked on an office door. "Sir, there is someone here that is very important for you to meet."

"Very well, bring the person inside." The lady opened the door and brought me to a mesmerizing office with a huge window behind the desk and chair.

"Who are you?" The man asked in confusion.

"I am Luna Blackwood and I am here to take back my parents company." I announced.

"Very well, I knew one day you would come back. Would you let me help you get settled and show you how things work here?"

"That would be very appreciated." I complied. After a brief introduction and a short time at the office and Ace with me the whole time. I decided it was time to go home.

"I want to take you somewhere." Ace suddenly said.

"Where?"

"Well that's a surprise. By the way, can I drive your car?"

"Only this time." He brought me to a bridge that looked over the city. The view was amazing. We got out of a car and looked to the city.

"Here is a little something I prepared." Ace said, presenting me with a tiny box with a ribbon on it. I opened it and there lay a beautiful necklace with my name written in cursive. Suddenly, I hear fireworks. I looked up and see many colours light up the sky. Green. Red. Blue. Purple. Gold. It was such a beautiful sight. I feel someone poking me so I turned around and met a very nervous Ace.

"So, will you be my girlfriend?" That question took me by surprise. Ha. Just kidding it did not. I was sorta expecting it.

"If anybody else asked that question, the answer would be no. However, there is an exception, and that exception is you, so the answer is yes!" As soon as I said those words, it was like a huge weight was lifted off of Ace.

After a moment to compose himself, he wrapped his hand around my torso and leaned in for a kiss. Just picture this, a couple kissing under some fireworks in the night sky and standing on a bridge that looked out over the city. Cliché right? Well I did not mind it one bit. It was one of the best days of my life.

Time skip to 10 years later

I had a long day at work managing the company. I had texted Ace that I was coming home late. If you were wondering, yes, we are married for about four years now. We even had twins and they are one years olds. The oldest one was a boy, we named him Bryson. The younger one was a girl, we named her Enrica.

As for the gang, I still run it. I do not do so much work in it, I usually leave a lot of stuff up to my second and third command which I have become very good friends with. Major decisions still have to go through me.

We also still contact Ace's friends from time to time. We had drifted apart a little due to my busy schedule and my messed up life.

I drove back to my mansion and entered the house. I went up to my room which I heard many noises coming from. The moment I opened the door, those walls that had let certain people in became even taller and blocked off more people.

Ace. Random girl. Naked.

Immediately I shot the girl. I can't believe this, I put so much trust into that guy and in the end it was just all thrown back to me?

"You bastard! Why did you do this to me!" I screamed at him.

"You always come home late and leave no time for me. Whenever you do come home, you would always take care of the kids. I'm surprised you did not find out sooner." Ace said, taunting me.

"Do you know how much I cared for you! I was planning a party for you and a vacation which we would spend every second together! Then I come home to this monstrosity!"

"I guess it was too late isn't it. Even if I apologized, you already lost all faith in me. I can see it in your eyes." What pissed me off even more is that he does not even seem to be fazed by this one bit.

"I guess you are right, all there is left is to kill you."

"As if. Even if you lost faith in me. We still had all the great memories of highschool and our honeymoon. You still love me, you do not have the guts to pull the trigger."

"Do I now?" I pointed my gun at Ace. This caused him to pale a little. More like a lot.

"Y-you won't d-do it." Ace stuttered out, convincing himself.

"Oh yes I will."

"W-what about t-the k-kids."

"Oh, do not worry about that, they will be put into adoption." I said. I did really love the kids but having a mother like me is just cruel to them.

"What!"

"Shhhh, go to sleep. Remember now, I am the Black Killer. I guess old habits die hard and having no family is one of them." My emotions are all gone, except for the one's for my children.

'Bang.'

Ace's body falls limp to the ground. I head to the babies room. Not surprisingly, they were up and crying. Ace has been ignoring them and they did hear a gunshot. "I am sorry for you having to live this life. I will try to get the best life for you that I can. I love you... forever."

The End