╟ Chapter 155: Inuarashi ╢

"It doesn't hurt at all..."

Zoro sweatdropped at the sight of Luffy's beaten face. He had numerous bruises and his cheeks were swollen by the amount of times they were hit. The poor boy earned more than a broken nose and a black eye today. Even his straw hat suffered a bit, with large bumps covering the top of his head.

"Are we almost there at the patient's house?" Usopp asked the female Mink.

"Yes, I see Duke-sama's sanatorium already" Wanda told with a smile. "Thank you for coming with me. I'll tell you the rest of the story later"

A loud explosion echoed from the building ahead of you, and Minks wearing blue capes were propelled outside by the force of it. They fell down to the floor below, yelling about a certain Shishilian-san raging out of control. A lion Mink stepped outside, breathing heavily.

"Shishilian-dono! What's the matter?!" Wanda inquired worriedly as she ran in his direction.

"Oh, Wanda! They-gara kept saying sweet things so...I just pushed them off the cliff!" the Mink told her with a thumb-up. "Generosity! Love! Romance! Babies! Sugar! Honey!"

"What's the matter with him...?" you sweated as the lion grew more frustrated.

"DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT SWEET STUFF IN MY PRESENCE! OR I'LL BITE OUT YOUR WINDPIPE!" Shishilian shouted at the Minks below. "Now, climb up here without help!"

The situation continued in the weirdest way as one of them muttered about how the lion Mink was generous and how cool he was. This earned, literally, a pineapple house on the head.

"Shishilian-dono. They-teia are the Straw Hats" Wanda presented your crew while the Mink kept ranting about sweet stuff.

He stopped whatever he was doing, and leaped in the air to the surprise of everyone. The Mink suddenly landed in front of Luffy, on his knees, with his head lowered in reverence.