Hazu Kashibuchi x female reader

Requested by: thegemfinder
Title: Anxiety
Warning: Short and terrible
...............(you don't have to use these ocs!)
Ocs:
"Best Friends"
Mira Uk

(you don't have to use these ocs!)Ocs: "Best Friends"Mira Uk

Leah Samwa

People know me as a shy girl and they're right, whenever I am around someone I start sweating and freaking out, afraid I'll say something wrong or embarrassing

People know me as a shy girl and they're right, whenever I am around someone I start sweating and freaking out, afraid I'll say something wrong or embarrassing. My friends say I am not the only person that has anxiety and I shouldn't feel embarrassed by it.

Currently, we were at the courtyard at lunch when Mira and Leah broke some news to me, again.

"(Y/n), you know that I'll be gone for two weeks since my grandmother from America has passed away and my family and I are going to visit my grieving grandpa and uncle." Leah said giving me a sad smile. "And might I add that I will be moving away from here," Mira said a lollipop in her mouth. I felt my world crash down. "W-what, Mira how can you say that so casually!?" "I know you're very shy, (Y/n), but I am only going to be gone for two weeks. If you get lonely you can at least try making friends." Leah shrugged.

"Yeah and we can still talk to each other on the phone," Mira said.

"I guess, but why do you have to move away, Mira?" "My dad got a new job out of state and it pays really good, and you should see the house it's like a mansion!" Mira gloated, I swear I saw stars in her eyes. "Ugh, this going to be the worst two weeks," I said to myself.

---------------------------------the next week--------
Obviously, I wasn't welcomed by Mira or Leah and I felt lonely, but I rather feel lonely than trying talking to anyone.

I had a few minutes to spare and I wanted some peace and quiet. I went into the sewing club sure no one would be there but was wrong.

"Oh, I-I am sorry, I didn't think-k anyone w-was here!" I started stuttering at the sight of a boy here. Out of all genders, boys scare me the most. Why? I honestly don't know.

The boy looked up and he quickly turned flustered, "Oh, I-I didn't k-know you were here, I didn't t-think anyone was interested-d in sewing." "I-I also d-didn't think anyone-ew-was interested so that's w-why I came h-here..." I stuttered and looked down.