(5).

August // This can't be real

"Gabbi , where you and Tika goin now?"  I asked doing Raven hair.

" She's dropping Remy and I off at the mall , to hang with a couple friends." She said running over and kissing my cheek." Oh and Julia needs for you to meet her tonight at 8:30 , at Lucille's Soul . "

I finished Ravens hair and looked at the time . 6:45 , I got enough time to shower and get the kids to there designated places.  I cut on cartoons and rushed up the stairs and to the bathroom. I ran the shower water as I undressed.

After my shower , I got dressed in a white tee , leather black jacket, dark blue True Religions , cocaine white red bottom shoes, and gold accessories. I took a couple selfies , cause I'm just that nigga and headed out my room.

" Yo Mel , come on pretty boy , we ready to go!" I yelled hurrying down the stairs.

I stood at the bottom of the stairs with Raven and waited for Melvin to make his grand entrance. He walked out his room and to the first step smiling hard. He was dressed in an Adidas jump suit, white and black Adidas , he had on my silver chain and watch , with my plain red bucket hat.

" Who is you , boy?" I laughed." Midget version of Ron DMC ."

"Yo whateva pops , my name DJ Cool J." He crossed his arms and bobbed his head.

" Well DJ Cool J , get your bag and head out before we both be late little man." I laughed.

.

I got to the restaurant 5 minutes late , and went to where the man at front told me to go . It was a little table for two in a closed room . The table had roses, gold, shoes, money , and chocolate on the top. I sat down and opened the card that had my name on it .

Dear August ,

You raise the gun,

   I pull the trigger.

You wanna piece this nigga,

  Well lemme have one half.

You wanna take a ride,

  Relax and lemme drive

I'm gone ride for you and you gone ride for me. Just like,

Bonnie and Clyde.

Remember ?

Ravaughn made that up back in high school when I first got arrested. I looked up as I heard heels click from a distance. I don't know if it was my imagination or if it was actually her but, DAMN .

She got closer and I stood up grabbing her and pulling her close to me , I hugged her tight and cried on her shoulder as she cried on mine.

" This can't be real right now , it can't be."

" August baby , take a seat and get real comfortable for me." She sat down.

" But your dead , I remember because you had a funeral and I let your ashes go." I shook my head.

" August , it's Julia ." She started to tear up." She's not who you think she is.  Her real name is Julia Equasha Goins and she'll be 40 her next birthday .  August she's my oldest sister . When I was 6 I caught her touching and feeling on Reginald , she started to chase me because I told her I would tell on her. She caught me when I fell face first in the kitchen. She grabbed the biggest knife she could and tried to get me but was caught by my daddy. She got sent off and we haven't seen her since."

"No Ravaughn , your lieing." I shook my head not believing her.

" August she was released two days before I woke up and tried to change everything and clear her record. She got a job as a assistant for the nurse. The day I woke up she was standing over me , and touching herself. I was gonna scream for help but she pulled out a big knife and threaten to kill me." Ravaughn grabbed my hand and I snatched away.

"Why'd you fake your death ?"

"Julia is a Psychopath and really sneaky , she has sometype of personality disorder and she's 3 people. Herself , a 16 year old teenager named Kylie , and a rasict white woman who rapes kids. She threaten to kill you , the kids and all of the crew if I didn't kill myself or fake my death. She said she'd rape Melvin and rip his body open , said she'd eat Raven alive. August I wanted to say something ." But she's smart August , super smart."

" Ravaughn I really want to believe you right now , I do. I love you and you know I'm gonna do everything in my power to get to the bottom of this , but for now I think we should have a little space. I need to wrap my mind around everything ." I kissed her hand as I held it.

"August , do you kiss her and hold her at night like you used to do me? Every since I found out I just had to know."

" I kiss her , but not how I used to kiss you. I kissed you with passion and felt Sparks , I kiss her with lust." I leaned over the table pecked her lips and took my gifts leaving the restaurant.

( Ravaughn POV )

I feel like complete shit . Not because of telling August about Julia , but breaking his heart. He thought I was dead and he thought Julia was a good person. I love August forever and the Lord himself would tell you if he could.

I know that right now I can't just hop back into everyone's life and we enjoy eachother like I did before we left. I now gotta have the perfect moment to tell everyone else. I haven't seen or touched my kids in a year and believe when I say that I miss them.

I got in the backseat of Tika car and sighed . Gabbi turned back and smiled." You did good Ravaughn , he left out smiling and crying."

" I hope so , cause I really miss everybody ."

" Everyone misses you aswell , but you know tomorrow is August birthday so are you going to show up at his party ?" Tika asked.

I looked out the window thinking about what to do. "  Yeap I am , but Julia gonna be there so I'm gone have to keep low."

"Yeah , hopefully August deals with that raggedy hoe."

I chuckled to myself as we drove back to Reginald house. I kicked off my shoes and jumped on the bed , getting comfortable before falling asleep.

I pray to God Julia doesn't hear that I told him , I pray to God she doesn't go after my babys.