Ch. 29

"Hello girls glad you could join us" My mom said smiling when she saw Camila and I come in together. She knew I went out but not with her. I waved at Sinu who was drinking a glass of water at the table with my mom.

"Lauren." My mom called for me. She led me into the hall where we wouldn't be heard

"I see you and Camila are getting closer. Good job honey." She kissed my temple and went back to sit with Sinu. Camila was siting next to Sinu. My mom looked at me as if wanting me to join as well, I rolled my eyes and sat next to her.

"So girls how was your day?" My mom asked.

"Fine" I simply said.

"What were you two doing?"

"Shopping."

"Ouu sounds like something two good friends would do don't you think" My mom said nodding to the three of us.

"Mhmm." I hummed.

"Well since we're all friends, we should have lunch tomorrow. Just us girls." I nodded my head just going along...Lunch?

"I can't do lunch tomorrow."

"Why? What are you doing?" My mom furrowed her brows in confusion.

"I'm having lunch with....a friend" My mom smirked at me. Once I said this Camila's head shot up fully interested in my plans.

"A friend?" My mom asked raising her eyebrows.

"Yes mom a friend." My mom nodded and smirked.

"Wha-What friend?" Camila stuttered.

"Just a friend." I said carefully.

I looked down and picked my nails. My mom and Sinu started planing for us to have dinner instead.

"Excuse me but I'm going up to room." I smiled at Sinu and walked to my room. I heard my mom call for me.

"Lauren, take Camila to see your room." I looked up at Camila and she slowly stood up. I walked into my room gathering some sweats, a tanktop, bra, and some underwear.

"Who's that friend of yours?" Camila said as she walked into my room. I turned around grabbing my towel.

"Just a friend." I walked over towards the door but Camila stood in my way.

"Tell me who your friend is?" I stepped to my left trying to pass Camila but she moved to block me.

"Just a friend Camila." I stepped to my right but again Camila blocked me and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Tell me who it is?" She said getting up in my face.

"No." I stepped to my left.

"Tell me." She moved over and blocked me.

"No." I said getting closer to her face.

"Tell me."

"No" I whispered. Her brows were furrowed and her jaw clenched. Her arms still crossed over her chest.

I moved in and quickly pecked her lips. Her mouth dropped opened shocked. I smiled wide and dodged her turning to see her facing me.

"Where are you going?" I turned to leave but she tugged on my arm turning me back.

"To shower." I said turning again but she turned me back.

"No you need to tell me who that friend is."

"Later. I need to go shower" I turned to leave and she let me go.

"Then I'll go with you." I heard her say from behind me.

I walked down the hall to the bathroom with her close behind. She closed the door and locked it. I raised me brows at her smirking.

"Who is it?"

I shook my head and took off my shirt. She made her self comfortable on the sink counter. I watched her eye over my toned torso and she started playing with her fingers but stopped when she saw me looking at her. She placed her hands at her sides and squinted her eyes at me.

"Who is it?" I ignored her and put my towel over her head. She tried taking it off but I smacked her hands.

"Do you want to see me naked?" She stopped fighting and hid her hands under the towel.

As I took my shower Camila kept repeating that one question.

"Who is it?" I ignored her. I smiled to myself at the fact she is whiling to be in the same room as I am to know who it is. Did I mention I'm naked?

"Is it a girl from school?"