Epilogue

Lisa's POV

"You've got to be kidding me..." I turned my attention in the direction of the front door when I heard my boyfriend's voice.

"Whooop! That's some kind of ass work right there," JHope smacks the back of Jimin's head at his words.

A smile came across my lips.

In no time, I was already running towards my boyfriend's direction, my arms open wide ready to have the biggest hug ever.

"Ahmp,!" soft chuckles escaped my lips as I heard him gasp for air after the impact.

"I miss you, baby!" I pulled away from him a little and gave him pecks of kisses all over. I heard the boys laughing at my action.

They just arrive from their Love Yourself tour and the boys came straight from the airport.

"You're seriously not going to dance that in front of so many people, are you?" Hobi pouted as he guided me towards the corner where the chairs are.

"Why? Is it that ugly?" I whined and we heard Taehyung laughing.

"It wasn't, Lisa. But I'm pretty sure that's going to cost both of you a lot of trouble. Who made those steps by the way?" he laughed and Hobi glared at him.

"I did," I said, very proud.

I've been choreographing a lot of dance and some groups are using my choreography for their songs. I couldn't get any prouder.

Hoseok groaned and I smiled at him sweetly.

"Can't you like, remove that part where you were pouncing the goddamn floor, ge'ez Lisa," I laughed even more at his reaction.

"I don't like where this conversation is heading, lemme go and find my girl instead,"  Yoongi waved us goodbye and in no time, the rest of the boys followed.

Namjoon had to pull Taehyung by the ear to keep him from staying. As always, that ever so adorable guy.

I heard he's in some relationship with someone from Red Velvet though.

He lifted me from my seat and have me sitting on his lap instead, my arms wrapped around his neck.

"Baby, that fucking dance will be the death of me. It's getting me turned on," he whined and I smiled cheekily.

"You are?" I teased and I started tracing every feature of his beautiful face to my satisfaction.

"Ge'ez, Lisa. I just came back and you're trying to test my patience," I saw him close his eyes and I felt the bulge on his pants getting harder.

"Ooops?" I giggle and he scowled at me.

"How about we go on a date?" he asked and I shrieked out of happiness. It's been months since we last went out and that was just right before they took a flight out of the country.

Sometimes I find it hard that my boyfriend is a goddamn superstar. Not just in Korea but all over the world.

I get people getting jealous of me but I don't give a damn. They can get jealous all they want but I won't give Hoseok up.

It's been two years since we started dating and things didn't go all sugar and sweets but it's okay.

I love how our relationship wasn't perfect. But at the end of the day, each of us pulls each other from our rock-bottom states.

"Yeah, let's go out. I miss my baby," he leaned forward and gave me a peck on the lips. A groan escaped my mouth. It was just a peck but I felt my core tightening.

God, I fucking miss this sunshine.

I grab the back of his neck and started kissing him deeper. I felt his hands landing on my waist, slowly, his other hand moved slowly cupping my breast along the process.

"Shit, Lisa," he was growling and I shifted through my position until I have him in between my legs.

"Fucking..." he moaned out loud when he felt my tongue meeting his. "Miss this!" I started grinding over him and we were both lost on the sensation before us.

He bit my lower lip and I felt him lower his hand off my chest.

"Damn it, baby. We have CCTV's over here," he whispered in between kisses and I bit his lip harder.

"Fuck, Lisa. Stop or I'll take you here. I don't even care if we have people watching us now," his voice was hoarse and I was fucking ready for him to take me here.

If it wasn't the sound of someone knocking, the two of us wouldn't stop.

"Ah, hyung!  I know this is probably not the best time but the security wants you two to know that it's not a scene they wish to see..."

Hoseok pulled away from our kiss with our forehead resting alongside. Soft chuckles escaped our lips at what Jimin had said.

"Go away, Jimin..." Hoseok teased the younger guy and I raised an eyebrow.

"Hyung, you know it'll be awkward if they ever saw your dick, right?"

The two of us started laughing at what Jimin said next.

I pulled him for a hug and he did the same.

"Baby, you make me go crazy..." he whispered in my ear. He then buried his face at the crook of my neck and I have never felt so satisfied in my entire life.

"You do the same to me, baby..." I whispered.

"I love you, Lalisa Manoban. I will never get tired of telling you that," he added and I hummed in response.

I pulled away from him a little so I can see his face. His expression masked with so many emotions: lust, longing, love.

"I know baby. And I love you all the same. God knows I love you so much more than I did yesterday, the other day, and all those past days. I'm loving you more every day it's scaring me," I smiled at him and I knew that gave him peace.

Hoseok has so many fears within him and I will do everything to make him feel that I love him. That he's worth it.

Maybe sending that message was the best decision I made in my life.

And having Hoseok beside me is the best ever gift I can ever hope for.

Because with him, I feel so complete.