||23.||

•||Ch23: Unexpected||•

||Mirha POV||

I sighed sadly as I got out of my car. I hated this life where you had to go to hell which also known as university. Where professor tortured you with boring lectures.

When I reached to my group I pulled my lips in a pout and stomped my feet like a kid.

“I want to go back home,” I whined.

They all laughed and pulled me with him inside the building where the torture started. I patiently attended the first two lectures but after first two lectures, I was getting bored.

We were all sitting in our class, attending the third lecture. I smirked when an evil plan appeared in my mind. I looked at my right side at Javeria.

“What?” She whispered with wide eyes.

“What are you going to do now?” She asked looking at little scared.

“Nothing,” I shrugged.

When the lecture was over, I quickly rushed out of the class to my next class after stopping at my car. No one was here because there was five minutes before the next lecture started.

I pulled my chocolate out of my bag and rubbed it on the chair, luckily the chair was of same colour as chocolate. I pulled a small whoopee cushion out of my bag. I remembered I wanted to do this prank on Ali but he was lucky I never had time for this.

I fix that cushion under the chair and walked out of the room like nothing happened. When the bell rang, I walked back in the class my group. I sat on seat in the back of the class and waited for the professor to come.

When he entered in the class, I had to stop myself from giggling because he was wearing a colour jeans. I leaned in my seat and tried to innocent. He greeted the class and started the lecture.

After fifteen minutes later, he went to his chair to sit down. The whole class was silent during his lecture but when he sat a loud voice echoed. He quickly stood up and turned around which made everyone laughed.

He jeans was now chocolate colour which was like he peed. I bit my lip and giggled silently. He shot a glare to everyone which made whole class became silent.

“Who did this? Tell me?” He asked, loudly and angrily.

No one spoke. I looked down at my desk and pressed my lips together to hold my laugh back.

“You did this?” He raged.

I frowned and looked up to see who he talking. I looked at him with wide eyes because he was pointing at me.

“I will speak to the principal to suspend you,” He said.

Before I spoke, Saif and Qasim stood on their seats.