Ch 24. The one with The fantasy.

"Alright here we go, time to diffuse the atomic bomb." Jisoo rolls her neck and crack her knuckles.

"Be very careful. One wrong move and we're done for." Lisa whispers by her side.

Jisoo lifts a shaky hand, letting out a long breath. "You can do this Jisoo. You can do it. You're one of the best agents out there, if it's anyone its you." She pep talks herself.

"Steady...steady..." Lisa eyes her carefully.

She makes contact saftely and lets out a small sigh of relief but the mission is far from over. As carefully as possible Jisoo prys it open.

It twitches making the two freeze still. Jisoo closes her eyes tightly, hoping and praying she didn't make the wrong move.

"Almost there," Lisa whispers.

Jisoo has her tongue between her teeth in concentration as she works. The moment the bomb opens up her face scrunches in disgust.

"Oh god ew." Lisa looks away. "What the hell are you feeding him." She plugs her nose.

"Don't look at me. I'm not the one that feeds him. The man has been feeding off the breasts I'm not even allowed to touch anymore." Jisoo rolls her eyes. "Hey how did we get stuck doing Diaper change?" 

"I said idiot remember?"

"Oh yeah." Jisoo nods. "...wait a minute. Then why'd I do it!"

"He's your kid." Lisa shrugs.

Jisoo throws the dirty diaper at Lisa's head before carefully lifting up a sleeping Taeil.

"Ah—EW! UNNIE!" Lisa catches it.

"Have fun dealing with that atomic bomb idiot." Jisoo smirks.

•••

Jennie was sitting up in bed waiting for Lisa and Chaeyoung to return with lunch. Eden was sitting quietly on the couch colouring on her own.

"Whatcha drawing?" Jennie asks.

"A picture." Eden purses her lips.

"Well, I thought so. Wanna come here and show me?" Jennie  pats the bed.

"No~" Eden giggles.

"Why not?" Jennie laughs.

"Its not finished yet." Eden grins.

"Come on, can't you give mommy a little peak?" Jennie gives her a pout.

"Mmm...okay!" Eden runs over to the bed. Jennie reaches over and does her best to help her up until she's eventually settled into her side.

"So what did you draw?" Jennie asks.

"You!" Eden smiles presenting it to her.

"Me? Oh wow! I'm so honoured!" Jennie smiles widely.

"That one is you. You have long black hair and cute smile. That's what mama says." Eden points to her stick figure.

"Oh really? That's what she says?" Jennie giggles.

"Yeah. She says to everyone. Even Jaes dad." Eden says, reffering to her best friends dad. "This is mama. She's giving you a heart. She told me that her favourite thing to do is give us lots of love."

"And who's that one right there?" Jennie asks pointing to the stick figure that was clearly Eden. "Can I guess?" Eden nods. "Hmm...she's very very beautiful...it must be you!"

"Yeah!" Eden giggles.

"Is that Taeil?" Jennie laughs pointing to the small blob next to them.