Chapter II

*TOM'S P.O.V*

"Harrison!" I called out, from the top of my lungs. I had finished the press conference and was walking to the car, where Harrison was.

"What? Mate, I'm right here. No need to yell." Harrison joked. I let out a laugh as I got into the car. "So what's up?"

"Well.." I began to say, as the engine started. "There was one fan in particular today that caught my eye." The car stopped going.

Harrison turned to me with a smirk on his face. "Oh..? One in particular? Who's the unlucky girl?" Harrison laughed at his own joke. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Her name's Y/n." I smiled to myself, thinking back to our meeting. Harrison gave me a look telling me to go on. "She's absolutely stunning. Gorgeous, even. I could tell she was a little nervous, but she was so incredibly nice! She even got gifts for you!" I emphasised, showing Harrison the basket. His eyes widened in excitement.

"GO FOR HER! SHE GOT ME A GIFT!" Harrison joked once again, causing the two of us to crack up. "I'm only joking, but you sure do have quite the interest in her." Harrison paused, before raising his arms up. "Who am I kidding?! You're already in love with her! You haven't been this invested in someone, especially a fan, EVER!" I laughed at his accusation.

"Hey, I wouldn't go as far as 'love'.. yet."

Harrison smirked. "So, you have a picture of her?"

"Yeah! I do actually!" I pulled out my phone, showing him the three pictures we took, two of them also including her best friend. I pointed to Y/n in each picture. Harrison raised his eyebrows.

"Man you should really go for her. If you don't take her, I will!" Harrison stared at my phone in awe. It was now my turn to raise a brow. Harrison looked up at me. "Oh come on man, I'm kidding! You know I'd never try to get with someone you're interested in!" He defended. "Plus, I'm more focused on the other girl in two of the pictures."

Now I had the smirk on my face. "Oh, I see you, Haz! You're teasing me when you're the same about Y/n's best friend!" I laughed. "Her name's Paige by the way. Oh! I can ask Y/n for her number for you!"

"You have Y/n's number, eh?" Harrison teased, before finally, starting the car, again.

"Maybe, maybe not. So what if I do?" I teased back.

"Well, whether you have it or not, it's gonna have to wait."

The next thing I knew, the car was on the move.

———

*Y/N'S P.O.V*

"Come on Y/n.. This is a HUGE deal! You should be screaming and making my ears bleed!" Paige looked at me in disbelief. I sighed.

"Just because it doesn't look like I am on the outside, doesn't mean my heart isn't going over 100 miles per hour on the inside!" I laughed. "I mean, I met Thomas Stanley Holland! And talked with him. And gave him something. And got something signed from him. And took a photo with him. And HUGGED him." My heart was racing more by the second, as I felt more nervous, even if I was fangirling. I was out of breath from my little rant, causing Paige to crack up.

"Don't forget he called you gorgeous!" Paige said to me with a wink.

"He's Tom Holland! He calls all of his fans gorgeous, because he's a nice guy, and grateful for everyone!" I reasoned. Just where was Paige trying to get at? I laughed to myself, just thinking of what Paige could be plotting in that head of hers.

"Come on! When he said it to you, it was different!" Paige begged to differ. "Didn't you see the look in his eyes? He's interested in you! 1) Just the way he looked at you! 2) The way he talked to you. 3) He left a message for you when he signed the poster! 4) He winked at you! Oh, and 5), you two would make the most adorable, beautiful, and perfect babies in the entire UNIVERSE!" She carried on, very passionate about the topic. I shook my head and laughed at her silly accusations.

"Paige, I love you and all, but come on! He's a celebrity." I put a hand on Paige's shoulder, as she gave me a pout. "Thank you, so so much, for bringing me there. I got to meet one of the people I've looked up to and adored for so long! It doesn't matter if he doesn't like me, I'm just a fan! I'm not worried about that stuff! I'm thankful enough to have let him know how much of an inspiration he is to me, and, I guess my existence!"

Paige looked up at me with a smile. "Anything I can do for a friend." I could tell she was slightly disappointed. Well, she does find joy in teasing me with people that she'd think I'd be a good match with. Especially Tom; despite him just being an actor, and person in general, I take interest in.

"I have to admit, he is even cuter in person." I admitted, cheering Paige up.

"YES! I KNEW IT! I DON'T CARE IF HE'S A CELEBRITY! YOU SO LIKE HIM!" I couldn't help but laugh at Paige's excitement.

"And he so likes you."

———
*TOM'S P.O.V*

"Alright, we're here." Harrison had pulled over at a place that looked too familiar. A place I missed. I opened the door and walked in, taking in the nostalgic scent.

"Tessa!" I yelled in excitement, as my blue staffy came running down the hallway. "Oh hello how are you? I've missed you so much!" I peppered Tessa with little kisses. Tessa returned the kisses by licking my face, almost making me fall to the floor. I was home.

"Too bad the rest of your family isn't home though.." Harrison sighed, while leaning against the doorway. "I'll be back, I'm going to unload the stuff in the boot."

"Wait, Haz! Let me help." I said, getting up. "Tess, you stay here. I'll be back to play." I pat Tessa one last time before following Harrison to the car.

We unloaded all of the gifts and put them in my room upstairs. When we finished, I launched myself on the couch, as Harrison did the same. Tessa jumped on my lap, causing me to jump a little. I started to play with her, almost forgetting about everything that happened in the day.

Except for Y/n.