PART 54: | AIN'T NO REST FOR THE WICKED |

There was a party going on at the Fangtasia when Klaus stormed into a club. He was pissed off that they almost killed Cami.

He then ripped two hearts of a vampire and human that were standing in his way. He yelled for Natali and Kol while stumbling through the crowd of people until he reached the podium with thrones where the two of them were sitting.

- "I'm going to need to put a barrier spell again so he can't come and go as he pleases." Natali remarked when she saw Klaus and they already knew why he came.

Klaus took one more step towards them, but he was faced with two vampires who were their "bodyguards". He didn't think twice before ripping their hearts out in one swift movement.

When their bodies fell onto the floor he looks towards Natali and Kol and sees that they are angry as much as he is.

- "Who are you to kill our vampires?" Natali growled losing her temper.

Kol steps forwards and shoves Klaus hard in the chest.

- Klaus shoves him back and says, "And you almost killed Cami."

- "Who cares about that bartender." Kol throws a remark that he knew Klaus won't like.

- "If we wanted to kill her we would." Natali tells him.

- Klaus pointed at them, "If you try to touch her again-"

- "What then?" Kol questioned his brother, "You won't be able to defend her from the coffin."

Speaking about Cami was one thing, but getting a threat of being put back into a coffin was the final straw. Klaus lunges towards Kol and takes a swing at him, hitting him right into his jaw and causing him to hiss out in pain. Kol liked when he manages to piss off his brother and to see the mad glint in his brother's eyes. He then pushes Klaus backward and Klaus falls off of the podium where they were standing. Swiftly he raises onto his feet and zooms towards Kol again. He grabs him by his t-shirt and throws him into the crowd, causing few people to fall due to Kol falling on them. When Kol got up on his feet the two of them began fighting, throwing vicious blows at one another. And they've moved so fast it was like watching a blurry movie.

Meanwhile, Natali left upstairs into their apartment. She opened a safe where they were keeping gold daggers. When she came back downstairs she heard a glass shatter somewhere across the room. She flashed there and saw Kol laying on the ground because Klaus snapped his neck, but he was nowhere to be found until she felt a gush of wind behind her but before she managed to turn around Klaus also snapped her neck.

- He let her body to fall onto the floor and kneels down to take a dagger, "Thank you very much, love." he says and vamp speeds away.

The party was over after Klaus did what he did. When Natali woke up she was laying in her bed and Kol was standing by the window and watching the city.

- "He took a dagger." Natali says to him, "Tell me he didn't take that dagger."

- Kol turns around and looks at her, "I'm afraid he did. But don't worry we have more."

- "I know. I just hate when he takes the dagger." Natali tells him as she walks closer to him.

- "What are we gonna do now?" Kol asks.

- "What? I'm gonna kill that bartender once and for all." Natali says angrily.

- Kol smirks, "I'm pretty sure she's highly protected right now."

- "Well, I'm gonna strike when they least expect it." Natali says and smirks wickedly.

- "But till then.." Kol says placing his hand on her waist, "I know something better we can do." he drew her in close to him and gently kissed her lips. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she returned the kiss.