[Special Chapter]

Requested by:- _Buzz-

*************************

"*GASP*" Tadashi woke up, panting very badly as he wiped his sweat from his forehead. His eyes darted around the bed room as he put a hand over his chest, in an attempt to clam down.

"I've been trying to wake you up for hours," a slightly high pitched voice said from right beside Tadashi, startling him.

"WHAT THE FU- uh what?" Tadashi looked to his side to see a child, no older than 4, with brown hair and brown eyes.

"Awe, so cute(//・_・//)" Tadashi cooed as he reached out his hand to let the child's hair. But his hand was roughly slapped away by the child.

"Don't touch meΣ(-'Д'-ノ;)ノ"

Tadashi narrowed his eyes, "so ugly."

"Yeah, well fuck you too!" The child flipped off Tadashi.

"Who are you, anyways?" Tadashi asked, starting to feel annoyed.

"Well, I'm [Y/n]'s to be husba-" *SMACK*

"WHAT THE- WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!"

"Liers should be punished." (A/n:- ( ̄▼ ̄*)ニヤッ)

"Why yo-"

"Who the fuck are you?!" Tadashi asked as he pinched the child's left ear.

"I'm Alex and I got turned into a baby! I don't know how! And same goes for [Y/n]! Now let me go bitch!"

"Huh?!" Shocked, Tadashi let go of him.

"Wah wah motherfucker." Alex said with a straight face.

Tadashi sighed as he laid back down on the bed.

Alex, seeing the opportunity, climbed on top of him and sat on his face before Tadashi could react-

"Khekhekhe *FADADADRUPDRUPCHOOO*" Alex giggled as he released his fart.

Tadashi gagged and threw Alex off of him and headed straight to the bathroom, where, he took in fresh air.

"That's what you get! HAHAHAHAH!"

"ALEX YOU BITCH!!" Tadashi shouted as he took his deo and marched up to Alex.

He then grabbed Alex by the leg and sprayed his deo on Alex's butt.

"OHOHOHOH! COLD! COLD!!!" Alex squirmed.

Tadashi then released him and inhaled deeply.

"Much better (-。- )"

Then he opened the door, and went downstairs to look for [Y/n].

"Oi! Take me with you! I can't walk that far!"

Reaching downstairs, he saw [Y/n] watching TV.

"[Y-Y/n]?" Tadashi asked, with hesitation.

"Yeah, Tada?" [Y/n] answered back, looking at him with big (e/c) eyes.

Tadashi P.O.V

*SYSTEM OVERHEATED* *SYSTEM OVERHEATED* *SYSTEM OVERHEA-*

NORMAL P.O.V

'M-my heart!' Tadashi cried.

Behind him, Alex finally came down, exhausted, yet, he still ran towards [Y/n] and hugged her.

"Oi, brat stay away from her!" Tadashi exclaimed as he separated the two children.

"No! I want Alex!" [Y/n] suddenly shouted out.

". . ."

"Hahaha! In your face, ya fucktard!" Alex giggled happily when he heard Tadashi's heart crack.

He, then, called out to Tadashi, "look, ya bastard!"

Alex grabbed [Y/n]'s chubby soft cheeks, making her lips puckker out in the process, and then gently pressed his lips on hers.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Tadashi awoke, panting heavily and with sweat rolling down his forehead, from his nightmare, or so he called.

'Thank God, it's just a dream!' Tadashi sighed.

Then, a soft voice spoke from beside him, "Tadashi?"

Looking down beside him, he screamed.

[Y/n] screamed.

The whole fandom screamed.