What's going on?

"Hm, you keep seeing us being together like a couple, but you aren't impressing me." Saiki said. You groaned. "Shut up. I can't control this very much and I don't even know you because you don't open up." You argued.
"Why should I?" He asked. You rolled your eyes, "Because then your friends might actually not do things you don't want them to." You said. He stared at you. "Yeah, maybe not." You sighed, "I don't fucking know. I've never had friends like you. People only care about the amount of money I have. My father keeps trying to set me up on 'dates' with women like Teruhashi and you barely tolerate me, so yeah." You said, fighting against memories. "I'll... I'll go now." You say with a soft, shaky voice. He said nothing as you left.

ಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥ

You were laying on your bed, pages and pages of drawings and homework scattered around you. Your eyes were puffy, but not red. You haven't moved from this spot for the past week, you even skipped school. "Alright, get up. Something is bothering you, and we're going to talk about it right now." Your 'temporary' caretaker said. You grunted, but didn't move. "There has been a group of boys coming over everyday to check on you. There are no more excuses." The door bell rang. "That must be them, now get up and get dressed, you are going to go outside. It's one in the afternoon, school is out for the rest of the day. Go out and have some fun like a normal teenager." He said. "Why? They'll eventually get tired of me and leave, and if they don't, then it's because of my money." You deadpanned. He sighed sharply and went to open the door. You heard muffled voices and the tmp-ing of footsteps. "Hey, (y/n), how are ya?" Kaidō asked. You remained silent. "Hey, buddy, get up, let's go get some ramen!" Nendōu said.
*Unresponsive.*
"Get up. You still need to learn to control it." Saiki said. "Why?" You asked, voice rough from disuse. "You need to control it, or else it will control you." Saiki said harshly.
You groaned, but sat up. "What even is control? Being able to use something however and whenever you want?" You whispered, looking at the ground. "What happened?" Saiki asked.
"My dad called." You murmured, avoiding eye contact.
"It's just a call, you can just ignore him." Kaidō said. You shook your head.
"It was a video call. He asked if I had looked into winning over Teruhashi, and I told him no. I don't want someone for what they have, I want them for who they are, but he doesn't see that. He doesn't even love my mom. He sees her net worth." You said softly, tears threatening to fall. "I don't want to be him." Your voice shook.
"Then don't be him." Nendōu said.
"Yeah, you said it was important to be who you want to be, not what others want you to be." Kaidō said. You froze in shock. Something whispered, ŤĤĔŶ ŴÁŃŤ ŶoÚŔ MoŃĔŶ. "Who cares how much money you have?" Saiki said. "You have friends who care about you." You smiled, looking up.