Ehsaas 1

The Gupta house is very active today because they are going to see girl for their elder son Gagan Gupta, he have his own software company.

Shashi Gupta: father of Gagan shouting from their hall to ladies get ready fast they are getting late.

Garima Gupta: mother of Gagan came running to Shashi and said “I am ready but your lovely daughter still not ready yet”.

Shashi: KHUSHI, beta come fast we are getting late.

A very beautiful, fair skin, think in structure wearing white and yellow combination sari coming running down from her room, her dazzling smile, her lotus nose, her dove shape eyes which adored by Kohl, her luscious pink lips, her anklet ChanChan sound, her bangles sound and her long and black hair is flowing in air.

Khushi Gupta: Daughter of Gupta’s, how I am looking, khshi posed towards her parents.

Gagan came and held her ears and said “Beautiful”.

Khushi: bhai, can’t you say normally, ouch leave my ear it’s paining.

Gagan: this punishment for coming late.

Khushi: don’t say you’re eager to see mu future Bhabhi, that’s why he so desperate.

Garima: my princess looking so good, she took kohl from her eyes and putted behind khushi’s ear and said “kisiki buri nazar na lage”.

Shashi: seeing her in sari, I have thought in mind.

Gagan: what dad?

Shashi: let’s find groom for her also. What say?

Khushi opened her mouth in ‘O’ shape and said “mamma tols me they are respectful people and traditional so I wore this sari, its not looking good on me?”

Shashi: No, beta you’re looking very good, I know you’re future hubby did something good things in his previous life to get you in his life in this birth.

Khushi: don’t butter me, dad, I know my college are over and you’re thinking about my marriage, I will not marry so soon, I am just 23 year old.

Garima: ok, ok when you say you’re ready then only we will search groom for you, that’s ok?

Khushi: that’s why I love you more mamma, saying this khushi hugged her mother.

Gagan: now let’s go.

Khushi: see how desperate to see My Future Bhabhi, by the way what’s her name?

----------------------------------

ANJALI, other side of the mansion called her name.

Ratna Raizada: Anjali’s mother called her from kitchen. And said “Anjali beta are you ready they called us and said they are coming in 20 minutes”.