4. First Day With My Tour Guide

(Three week time skip)

"Ugh! I hate flying....." Delsin said as he fekt his stomach churn from the lift off. 'Oh shut up! Stop complaining...' John said. 'That's easy for you to say! You're nothing but matter, I still have a body, which hates to be in the air for more then a minute!'.

'But when you're hovering with your smoke? Is it different then?'. 'Yes actually, cause I'm in control of that! This is a whole differnt situation! If this plane crashes-'. 'You'll live! You do know your body has enhanced durability right? And if it can't handle this type of fall damage then thats what my power is here for! You'll just reform!' John said.

Delsin stopped having a panic attack and calmed down. 'Oh yeah....you're right....' he thought as he still gripped the seat tightly. Delsin is currently flying over to Japan via airplane after been notified that he had passed the exam and will be attending U.A after the summer break.

After waiting for almost a month, he recieved a letter from U.A. about him passing. Well it wasn't really a letter, it was more like a hologram but it came in an envelope. Betty came in the room screaming with excitement and praises that she was confident that he passed while Delsin knew otherwise.

He knew Max won as he woke up in the infirmary an hour and a half later hearing that the test was over, he knew exactly what happened and while he was angry that he let that happen, what was he gonna do, let Max die? He may have hated his guts from all the bulling he recieved from the guy but he didn't hate him enough to let a giant robot crush him unfortunately.

But after the hologram message, he completely changed his view of Max from then on

(Flashback)

It was a surprisingly sunny morning in Seattle. It's surprising as it usually raining and gloomy down there and if there was sunshine, there was for a breif minute or so and then back to rain but today was a very sunny day, not a cloud in the sky. Everyone was basking in the sun for what it rarely was except for one person.

Delsin was in his room looking over other schools that he can apply to. He realized that after leaving the infirmary, hell even before he stood of the damn bed, he didn't pass. He didn't see Max anywhere, not that he was looking for the bastard. Didn't need him to laugh and gloat at him and tell him he'll always be inferior to him.

But he found it odd that he wouldn't anywhere in the area as he would wait literally days to harass him but he paid it no attention. When he got home, he told Betty and she frowned and said wait till the results come in and don't just assume he failed. Delsin knew better cause he lived in the real world and the real world tells him he failed and he sucks ass.

So for the past few weeks have been Betty being more confident that he'd pass more than him and Delsin secretly searching for another school to apply, in hopes of avoiding Betty's wrath of motherly rage. Delsin sighed as he got up from his computer desk and walked out the room to go downstairs for breakfast.

It's Saturday so Betty didn't have classes to teach so she was home today and tomorrow. He walked in kitchen and greeted Betty a good morning and went into the living room to wait for breakfast to be ready. He turned on the tv and saw the same topic that has been on for the past few months.

It's about this blond kid being abducted by this slime monster and was nearly killed by it before this weird green haired kid came and attempted to save him, keyword: Attempted. The both if them nearly got killed until All Might appeared and knocked that monster back into where it came from.

Honestly, he could sympathize with the green haired kid as none of the heroes were doing anything to help the blonde kid out. Probably thought it was a delicate situation and didn't want to interfere in hopes of not getting the blonde kid killed. But he also thought that maybe it wasn't so black and white either.