⌜ eleven ⌟

laying down in a very soft and comfortable bed. waking up smelling their breakfast. having a baby beside him, seeing him smile the first thing in the morning.

wake up papa..❞ the baby said softly scooting closer to donghyuck and lightly tapped the male's cheeks.

donghyuck chuckled as he wrapped an arm on the baby's body and buried his head on his chest. ❝papa is still sleepy.

but mister daddy told me to wake papa up.

hearing that made donghyuck pause for a second and then shot his eyes open. he scanned the room and he realized that is was no where near looking like his apartment. it was too modern. he had small windows, not making the window as the whole one side wall and can see the city below. his bed was big enough for him and chan to sleep on, not a king sized bed. he had an old closet with a body mirror beside it, not a freaking walk in closet.

where am i?❞ he turned to the baby who is struggling to get down from the bed. ❝where are we?

he baby let out an "oof" as he landed on the floor and then gave his papa a wide smile. ❝mister daddy's home sweet home!

what!?

the baby covered his ears and then pouted at donghyuck. ❝no need to shout papa.

where are you going?❞ donghyuck panicked as he saw the baby walking away. he didn't want to be left alone, especially inside mark's bedroom.

the baby waddled his way to the door and jumped to grab the door knob and quickly twisted it. ❝mister daddy gave me toys!

and the baby giggled as he made his way out of the room, leaving a frozen donghyuck there.

the tanned male gulped as his eyes scanned the room again. mark's smell hitting donghyuck's nostrils and making the younger blush as he tried to remember who he got here and what happened last night.

so he cried inside mark's car, he broke down completely seeing mark shout at him and get mad at him. after that, he couldn't remember anything anymore. wait, he fell asleep. that's why he couldn't remember anything after that because he fell asleep.

there's no way he teleported himself here, ❝he carried me!?❞ the tanned male buried his head on his palms as he started to contemplate about life.

things aren't supposed to work out like this, if only he didn't make that one mistake.

i'm one heavy pig, this is so embarrassing.❞ donghyuck groaned as he forced himself to get off of bed and walk towards the door, opening it only to be greeted by the smell of bacons.