12

Quinn's POV

It's 3am in Atlanta and there's a five hour difference between here and London, therefore it's about 8am back home. Why is Harry up this early? Realistically, not many people our age have their ringer on, but this kid's got a habit of calling me during ungodly hours of the night so I've gotten used to it.

"Hello?" I answered the phone, very groggily.

"Shit I forgot about the time difference. I'm sorry. Just go back to sleep and call me when you wake up."

"Harry, it's fine." I turned on the lamp, "what's up?"

"Just miss you."

I sighed, "well, I'll be back this weekend so hang in there."

"That seems like so long from now." he complained.

"You're such a baby." I chuckled. "Have you figured out what you're gonna do for your 20th yet?"

"Not a clue."

"I'm sorry I won't be there this year."

"Quinn, you're doing your job. Don't apologize. Tom's missed out on some birthdays too. It's okay."

"Yeah but you're turning 20. You won't be teenagers anymore."

"I don't want to do anything that's too extravagant though. Just something simple."

"You should do like a little get together with some close friends."

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea..." he trailed off.

"What would you do without me?"

"That is a great question," I heard him chuckle on the other end, "I suppose I'll let you get some rest now. I'll see you when you get back."

"See you when I get back." I said and hung up.

Just as I hung up the phone, there was a knock on the door. I swear if Harry got on a plane and flew his ass here, I'm going to lose it.

"Harrison?" I rubbed my eyes, "what are you doing here? I thought you were with Tom." I hugged him.

"Yeah well, he sent me here to help you with the audition."

"You guys are the best."

"He also mentioned you seemed stressed and were most likely traveling alone and that you probably needed a friend here with you."

"Thanks, Haz. How'd you even find my room?"

"Our people talked to your people and gave us the info."

"As in you two called my parents and asked for my information didn't you?"

"Nothing gets past you does it?"

"Well, I'm glad you're here."

"When's your audition?"

"Not later today, but tomorrow."

"Then we have a whole day to prepare. But first, sleep."

"There's a pullout couch here that you can use. Or you can take the room and I'll sleep on the pullout."

"Quinn, it's fine. You sleep on the bed and I'll take the pullout." he smiled.

"What a fine gentleman you are, Haz. How are you still single?"

"Because you won't go on a date with me." he joked.

Harrison and I aren't as close as I am with the Holland boys, but we're still pretty close. As in, he doesn't know me to the same extent that the Holland boys do. We went on a date once but that was because it was a blind date and neither party knew what was happening and it was an April Fools prank... a really awkward April Fools prank...

"Get some sleep you dingus."

"Good night, Quinnie."

"Okay, literally no one calls me that."

"Yeah, but I know it bothers you and it makes me laugh."

"I hate you. Feel free to leave."

"Sorry, I'm too jet lagged to hear you." he walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

I genuinely love the people I've chosen to surround myself with. Don't know what I'd do without them.