Chapter 4

If it's war he wants then it's a war we'll start. That asshole keeps trying to ruin my life over an unfaithful bitch. This is so annoying. I haven't talked to Fitz yet and the day was already almost over after I went to half of my Afternoon classes. It was break time and I was thinking of ways to get back at him.

I was currently outside on the roof of the large ass school. I only made a few new friends and only because I sit beside them and their sorta kinda forced to talk to me. I almost got confessed to twice and already got yelled at for being late by my professor. Life was going great.

"What are you doing up here?" I heard someone say from behind me as I was facing the fence before turning around. "Sitting?"

He simply furrowed his eyebrows in what seems to be annoyance. "Yeah I see that but this is where I sleep." I couldn't tell if his hair was silver or light blue or a mixture of the two. His eyes looked as they were closed behind his framed glasses and he was indeed angry looking but you couldn't tell unless he talked. He was actually quite adorable. "Hello?" He said sarcastically.

I realized I was staring at the angry figure for too long and furrowed my eyebrows as well. "I'm sorry, I didn't know your name was written on the whole roof."

He scoffed and walked towards me. I only looked up at him in confusion, watching as he lied down beside me. "If you disturb me I'll kill you." He sighed before pulling his bag under his head to use as a pillow.

I only hummed in response while fixating my attention back on the scenery hidden behind the fence. It was totally different from Canada, no snow, actually hot but trees everywhere. It took me a while to even find a way on the roof.

"What's your name?" I asked, testing to see if he was really asleep. He sighed. "Toby." Toby? First time ever meeting someone actually named that.

"Your name is actually Toby?" It was a stupid question but he replied anyway. "Yeah." I nodded and it went quiet again besides the sound of wind hitting the trees and leaves scraping the ground.

My mind wandered off to ways to get back at cryass but all my thoughts were a dead end. I could always put a mini camera on my chest pocket and record myself talking to his girlfriend. But knowing that psychopath he'd think I threatened her or something.

What about setting his clothes on fire or putting Nair in his shampoo bottle. I chuckled at the idea and closed my eyes. This is stupid, what am I even going to prove and if I wanna get back at him I'm going to need to know more about him.

"Do you know someone named Kryoz?" I asked suddenly and he turned his head towards me while glaring before laying back on his bag. "Yes."

"Can you tell me more about him?" He sighed while grumbling something under his breath. "He's 19 and an amazing football player, he began to love the sport ever since he was little. He's American and his actual name is John. He has a girlfriend named Briana, he fell for her because she was his childhood best friend who supposedly cared for him. Which is a lie because she's actually a slut."

He said and I nodded taking in all the information. "He has 2 best friends named Wildcat and Mini with a brother who goes by Ohm, well their actually step brothers but whatever." My eyes went wide as he kept going knowing all about the boy.

"I-Is that all?" I asked and he smirked while looking at me before nodding. "Yeah."

"How do you know all that?" He only shrugged and closed his eyes again. He likes football hmm. What can I do to anger that little asshole even more? Smii7y you just got lucky. "Oh and he also has an Enemy named Chris. You know how football players are, idiots."