𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. DECISION MADE

CHAPTER EIGHTEENDECISION MADE 

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
DECISION MADE 

§ § §

Harry was ahead of me, and quietly pushed up the floor tile of the basement that was above our heads. We had taken Fred and George's advice, and followed the tunnel to Honeyduke's cellar. Harry peeked out, and when the coast was clear, climbed out of the tunnel and into the basement. I pulled myself out after him. We saw the stairs that led into the actual shop.

"Just hold your cloak. We'll both go under mine so we don't lose each other," Harry explained. I nodded, and Harry threw his cloak over the both of us as we climbed up the stairs and into the store.

Although I wanted to, Harry and I didn't stay. On the way out, Harry took Neville's lollipop, leaving the boy confused. I giggled quietly as we made our way onto the streets of Hogsmeade. "Where do you think Ron and Hermione are?" Harry asked me, not worried about being quiet, since there were others talking.

"Shrieking Shack? Hermione told me she wanted to visit it." I shrug. Harry nods. "Okay, we'll head there, then."

When we arrived, Ron and Hermione were there, but they weren't alone." I saw Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle walking towards the pair.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here. You two shopping for your new dream home? Bit grand for you, isn't it, Weaselby?" Draco smirks at the Shrieking Shack. "Don't your family sleep in, uh... one room?" I scowled.

"Shut your mouth, Malfoy." Ron mumbled.

"Oo, not very friendly. Boys, I think it's time we teach Weaselby how to respect his superiors." Draco smirks again, tugging a little on his jacket collar.

Hermione laughed sarcastically. "Hope you don't mean yourself." She rolled her eyes. 

Draco's smirk falls as he scowls. "How dare you talk to me? You filthy little mudblood."

Harry and I angrily threw two snowballs at Draco at the same time, hitting him on the side of his face. I smirked and high-fived my brother. The group turns our way, and we stay still and quiet.

"Who's there?" Draco calls out, but we still say nothing.

I throw another snowball, and it flies towards them, hitting Draco's chest. Harry grins and makes some more, while I go under my own cloak without being seen. Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle back up fearfully, but Harry and I run forward.

Harry pulls down Goyle's hat over his eyes, and I pants Crabbe, then turn to Draco. As Crabbe is bending over to pull his pants up, Harry kicks him over, and Hermione laughs. Harry starts messing with Goyle, and I walk in front of Draco. I whip his hat off his head, and then ruffle his gelled hair with my hand and grin. I then trip him so he falls on his back, and grab his feet and start dragging him.