45

DECAYING LEAVES SOFTLY crumble under her converse as she shuffles her way through the woods

DECAYING LEAVES SOFTLY crumble under her converse as she shuffles her way through the woods. The trees painted with red, yellow, orange and brown sway side to side. Echoing through the air, howls from the wind puts the lone female at ease. This is her place and she loves it too much. Pushing her way past a branch, she holds the knife tightly to her side as she steps onto the grey road, looking for a safe place.

Aria had snuck out of the prison, she needed to be alone. She can't think of a good plan inside that prison, everyone's voices bounce off the wall and it confuses her a lot. Tucking her hands into the gray sleeves, Aria rushes across the road, darting back into the shadows of the trees. If any cars past, she doesn't need to be seen, it could be the Governor or his people.

Shrugging the brown bag off her shoulder, Aria sits on the ground, her back presses against the rough tree bark. With her notebook in her lap and a pen in her hand, she taps her chin as her eyes dart around. Her blue eyes light up and she looks down at the notebook, the pen scribbling out the plan. The group is not leaving the prison nor are they going to give up Michonne. She roughly pushes her hair over her shoulder before writing the stuff back down.

Closing the notebook and shoving it back inside the bag, she zips the bag shut before standing to her feet, looking around. Deciding to continue her journey, Aria walks further in the woods, her footsteps gentle as she tries to make no sound.

Aria pushes on the wooden gate around the house, her sights deadest on the house. No one has been keeping up with it—but it's an apocalypse, so it's not that surprising. The white pant on the vinyl is chipping off onto the darkening ground. Rust is forming on the metal roof as the sun glares off of it. Green weeds climb up towards the top of the house and patches of grass almost trip the roaming female.

Wiping her gray sleeve over the window, Aria peers in through the grimy window, her eyes squinted slightly. Her knuckles tap gently on the white wooden door as if she's expecting someone just to open it and welcome her in, but nothing comes; not even a sound of a walker welcomes her. That's what she hates about this new world. It's dead silent. No horns honking or children laughing, not even a dog barking.

Gently pushing the door open, she steps in, her gun held out in front of her as she glances around warily. The floorboard creak under her footsteps and she winces with every step she takes. If anybody is in the house, they surely would have been alerted of her presence. Stupid floorboards. She thinks to herself, a small scowl on her face. Her eyes trail over to the cobwebs on the ceiling and she chews on her bottom lip as she watches a spider crawl right above her.

Moving out from under the creepy bug, she looks at the stairs before her. They were old and obviously rotting. Tapping her foot onto the first step, she slowly puts all her weight onto the step before stepping onto the next one, repeating the action until she's all the way up.

Shuffling her way into the first room, Aria looks around, her fingertips rub against the tainted wood of the dresser, dust and grime flying off of it. Standing in front of the window, she stares out of it, the sun shining onto her pale skin. Arms wrap tightly around her body and she tenses, her breathing quickening. The gun flies out of her hand from the impact.

Something presses into her lower back and she gulps, realizing what it is. His fucking dick. Shivering slightly, his hot breath hits her ear and she clenches her jaw, her fists clenching. "You're a hot little lady." He whispers seductively before pinching her butt. Closing her eyes, Daryl face appears in her mind and she growls before rushing backwards and slamming them both into the wall, his arms unwrapping from around her.

Her elbow throws back and she hits his nose, blood beginning to gush out of it. Scrambling towards her gun, hands grab her waist dragging her back towards him. He flips her around and pins her hands above her head, the female struggling. His hand trails down her body before bringing her knee up, she meets his groin, and his grip on her loosens. She pulls her wrist out of his grasp before punching him across the nose. Kicking him off of her, Aria crawls towards the gun, her fingers wrapping around it.

Swiftly turning around, she pulls the trigger, a bullet flying through his eye. Aria falls back onto her butt, tears building in her eyes. Before she can even start crying, footsteps begin to rush through the house and Aria jumps to her feet, her eyes looking around. "Randy was up there." A voice similar to the Governor says. Aria pulls at the window, it snapping open. She pushes her body out of the window, sliding down the roof. Her fingers grasp onto the metal roof and she jumps down before running towards the white fence.

As she pulls herself over it, her arms begin to shake from the lack of upper body strength. A body flies past her and she falls onto the other side of the fence. Quickly pulling her notebook out, she tears out the false plan and lays it on the ground before darting into the woods, her legs taking her far.