Chapter ♞ 8: Mixed Feelings (1)

This weekend you planned on sleeping in, then doing work later. Lately, you had been tired and avoiding Haru didn't help with the stress. 

You two lived in the same apartment building, it was hard not to see each other. 

But soon you received a text that ruined your plans. 

From: Hikaru 8:47 am

Y/N-chaaaaaann wake up! we're gonna work on the project 2day

To: Hikaru 8:50 am

Im sleeping in go away. no.

From: Hikaru 8:51 am

On my way :))))

You grunted before sitting up. Your cat ran away, since you almost kicked it.

Even though you've known Hikaru for a few days, you could tell that he was a person that didn't give up. If he wanted you to go to his home to work on the project he would eventually make you go. He was just ambitious like that. 

You checked the time on your cell phone again before sighing and stepping out from your bed. You stretched before beginning to get ready for the long day ahead of you. 

~

"I'll be gone for like an hour!" You shouted to your mother, getting ready to walk out the door.

"Well I'll be at work by then. Just take your house keys with you in case no ones here." 

"Uh-huh." You didn't really here the last part because outside in front of the building stood Hikaru, leaning against the hood of a limo. 

The neighbors were surprised and fawning over him. Some were even blushing!

"Y/N! You sure take your time, I've been waiting out here forever!" 

"No one told you to come this early." You said back as you made your way over.

"Ah, you now this lovely boy Y/N? Such a gentlemen!" One of your neighbors commented. 

"Yeah." You mumbled, but loud enough so she could hear you.

"Y/N come on!" HIkaru tugged your arm, and practically dragged you into the backseat of the limo. You fell into him, but quickly got up.

"Hey!"

"You were being slow... I'm sorry."

He closed the door by leaning over you, and the car soon started up and you two were on your way. 

"Don't apologize for it you idiot..." 

"But you didn't like it, so that's the right thing to do. Apologize." 

"Whatever..." You said looking down. 

You heard a soft sigh leave his mouth before he sat back and closed his eyes. 

"Why did you come here so early?" You asked as you yawned and sat back as well. 

"The sooner the better, right?" 

Does he just want to get this over with?

You felt a soft nudge on your shoulder, and noticed Hikaru leaning on you. 

"Eh? Get up!" A soft snoring reached your ears, and told you that Hikaru was sleeping. 

Suddenly the driver rolled down a window that was separating the three of you.

"He woke up extra early today and said he had to do something important. Just let him rest a little." The driver smiled, and wrinkles appeared around his eyes.