12

Now, that i see Alexander well he's really not old. He look just like a college student like all of us. He's really young and very attractive. But the weird thing is why we have dance class now?? And besides with someone so young? Well, I'm trying to be detective conan now. I sigh and look at other people performing. I felt someone looking at me, so i started to look for the person that's looking at me. After i find the person that was looking at me. I just said 'Jungkook' in my mind but he was not the only looking me..Alexander was also looking at me.

Their staring start to make me uncomfortable so i just looked away and get out of the Dance Room without even caring that i will get in trouble for it. I went to the locker room and sit on the bench. I took my phone and start reading some books in Wattpad which were really interesting for the way.

I was so focus that i didn't even notice someone entering the locker room. "Y/N, can we talk?" The voice say. I look up from my phone to the person which turns out to be..Lisa.  "Okay." I said to her still a little bit hesitant myself.

"Y/N, i'm really sorry about everything. I-i didn't mean to do that. I just didn't though of the consequences that this will bring in our friendship. Can we please be friends a-again?" She said looking at me with guilt all over her face.

"Lisa, I forgive you.." I said to her which made her eyes look a little bit hopeful. "But i just can't do that when i know you are in love with Jungkook." I added which made her shock. "Y-y/n, what are you talking about? I-i don't love Jungkook. You even know we never got so well besides this was all a bet." She said to me a little bit nervous.

She can fool anyone but she can't fool my eyes. I'm not that stupid, I'm a person that even notices little things. At first when we were in High School i was a little hesitant about this but then i told myself that this is the real true. My bestfriend is in love with my boyfriend. She act that way only because she didn't want to accept her feelings. She didn't want to betray me. Well, that's what i at least think.

  "Lisa, stop lying to yourself. We are not high schoolers anymore..we are college students. You should know yourself better than anyone else." I said to her with understanding eyes. "I forgive you Lisa but i doubt that everything will be the same. We are not going to be bestfriends anymore. We are just going to be college mates and that's it." I said to her hoping that she will understand me.

  "Why?! Why can't you just forgive me? I apologize to you and i even left Jungkook for you. I already did everything i can just so you can forgive me. So, tell me perfect Y/N the person that always know everything, what the hell should i do for you to forgive me?" She said to me almost yelling. The only thing i can say right now is.. 'Woah.' I never have seen her that mad before neither she ever talk to me like that.

"And you think its easy?!" I yell at her almost losing my patience. She just looked at me shock since i was almost at my limit and she knew that really well. "Do you really think is that easy to see your best friend making out with your boyfriend? Huh?! Tell me, Lisa. What will you if you were in my place?!" I said to her almost tears threading to fall but i didn't let it. "I-i'm sorry. I should have gotten in your place. I was always this selfish, wasn't I?" She said to me while tears stream down her face.

"L-lisa, don't cry. I..Just please give me time. Show me with the time that you can gain my trust again. And that something like this will not happen again." I said to her while looking directly at her eyes. She just nod and left. I just stood there while spacing out. I look at the clock and saw Dance Class was almost over which means all of the other girls were gonna come.

I hurriedly changed my clothes to the previous clothes i had before. I took all of my belongings and went to my next class which is math. When i got there, i saw the teacher organizing some papers. I entered the classroom and said "Good Afternoon, Mrs. Liz." "Oh, hi, Y/N. You are so early today." She said smiling at me. "Uh, yeah." I said back. "Well, this is a perfect timing to give you the card that i wanted to give you." She said while looking through her desk. "Oh, a card?" I said with curiosity hitting me.

"Hehe, yeah..Here!" She said after finding it. I look at the card which says.. "Recommendation?!" I said in a loud voice. "Mrs. Liz, don't tell me that this.." i said while looking at her with shock still in my face. "Haha, yeah. It's a card of recommendation to continue your studies in the..U.S." she said. Omg, i can't believe it. The teacher explained everything i needed to do so that the papers can be ready.

-Jungkook's POV-
When i saw that Y/N left, i told the Alexander guy that i didn't felt well so i will change and go to my next class. Which is Math for some unknown reason. It seems like they changed some of the students schedule. When i finish changing my dance class clothes to my previous clothes which is a white T-shirt, Jeans, and my timberlands i went to the class but when i got there i heard Y/N's voice and the teacher talking.

So, i got on the side of the door being careful not to be notice. I heard the entire conversation from A to Z about her going to America to continue her studies. I-is she really going to leave? Please, Y/N, don't leave me. I though as i put my head on the wall while looking at the ceiling before leaving the corner and going to the rooftop. When i got to the rooftop it was a bit cold but that didn't matter. I just wish.. that everything will be back to normal. With me and Y/N together again.

"Jungkook?" A voice said bringing me out of my thoughts. I looked behind me and saw...