Ch. 31

"Mom I'm leaving!!!"

I'm on my way to meet up with Ally. I closed the front door behind me making my way towards my mom's car. I looked down at the keys picking out the one for the car.

"Tell me who she is?"

"Camila what the hell!!!" I bumped Camila. She scared the shit out of me.

"Tell me!!" She said with her hands on her hips. I walked around her towards the car.

"Camila it's just a friend. I have to go now." I unlocked the door getting in.

"Then I'm going with you." Camila opened the door and sat next to me.

"Camila what are you doing?" I sat there looking at her with her arms crossed and her eyes set on the road.

"I'm going with you Lauren. I need to know who your seeing?"

"Why do you need to know?"

"Because......what if someone from schools sees you with another girl. They're going to think your cheating on me." She turned and said it as it were obvious.

"That's why?"

"Yes, and as your girlfriend I need to be there incase anyone does see you two....and because as your girlfriend I need to know who you're seeing."

She. Is. Jealous!!!!!! I shouldn't celebrate yet, she's gunna have a bitch fit when she sees Ally.

__

I opened the coffee shop door for Camila and looked around for Ally. Camila sat down at a table, I staid standing looking for Ally.

"Oh there she is." I said out loud. Camila snapped her head to see who I was looking at. She tensed up in her chair and clenched her jaw. She got up and stood in front of me blocking me from Ally.

"Ally?" She smacked my arm.

"You we're planning on seeing Ally??? Without me?? You are so lucky I'm here Jauregui." She kept smacking my arm.

"I don't feel lucky." I murmured as we walked to Ally's booth.

"Hi Lauren......Camila." Ally stood up and went in to hug me but instead shook my hand when she saw Camila behind me.

"Ally." I sat with Camila on one side as Ally sat on the other.

".........." We sat in silence, I don't know what was going on. Ally only took peeks at me and the looked at Camila quickly.

"So Ally, how you been-

"You just saw her yesturday. Excuse her stupid question, she's still a little out of it after what we did last night." Camila said interrupting me. What did she mean by 'last night'? The kiss?

"Oh...it's..fine...Umm I'm good you know. I've been busy with school and I joined choir, you know I always liked to sing....Aactttually I used to sing Lauren to sleep when she slept in my bed." Ally said the last part looking at Camila.

"Uhh choir. That's great." I said awkwardly.

"Yeah... I'm guessing your a..backup?" Camila asked with her arms on the table and palms under her chin.

"Lead." Ally said smirking at Camila.

"Lauren, how's basketball. You're probably the one making the winning shots huh?" I chuckled.

"Yeah. yeah I am. It's going good." I smiled proud.

"You probably have annoying girls following you around huh?"

Ally said but took peeks at Camila. I felt Camila hold my hand under the table and squished it. I cringed, but she slammed our joined hands on the table making sure Ally saw them.

"I'm....going to wash my hands." I'm really going to check if my hands are still useful.

I went back to our booth but I only saw Camila.

"Where's Ally?" Camila shrugged innocently.

"I don't know she had to leave." I sat where Ally was sitting.

"Oh I wonder what came up." I looked down at my hands smirking and peeked at Camila.

"Yeah too bad. You wanna get some coffee?" She said quickly.

"Nah." I said shaking my head. We stayed silent for a while. I chuckled at how jealous Camila is.

"What? You're thinking about Ally huh?" She snapped at me.

"Maybe?" I smirked at her trying to get her even more jealous.

She glared at me and stood up leaving the coffee shop. I ran after her, I went too far.

"Camila! Hold up!!" I ran after her making her turn around.

"For what? So you could brag about how great Ally is?" I held her arms bringing her closer.

"So you could try and make me jealous? Well it's not working." I pulled her in and kissed her lips.

"So you could tell me how Ally sang to you to sleep?" Kiss.

"Or how better she is than me?" Kiss.

"Because if that's not what you were thinking don't stop kissing me." I put my arms around her waist and she put hers around my neck. I kissed her and for the first time she kissed back.

______

A/N: Your welcome!!!!