Chapter 25

WARNING: Explicit content 😈
——————————————————
Evan

WARNING: Explicit content 😈——————————————————Evan

Chastity started walking over to me and I never took my eyes off of her. She was beyond beautiful. I licked my lips when she took my hands and put them in front of me putting the handcuffs on. They weren't tight, but they weren't loose. I tried to bend down and give her a kiss because I just needed to feel her lips.

She put her finger on my lips, "Tsk tsk, not yet!"

I smirked and she guided for me to sit on the edge of the bed. She lifted her leg up and put her heel on my chest pushing me back to lay on the bed. She made me chuckle, "This what we on? You in charge, huh?"

Chas pressed her heel down harder on my chest but it didn't hurt, "For now, but let me take care of you. Can I do that baby?" I gave her a head nod. She mimicked me from earlier, "Use your words." While rubbing her hand down to the towel wrapped around my hips.

She rubbed my dick through the towel and I know I was already rock hard. When she rubbed me I let out a breath while she moaned. Then she started planting kisses on my jawline and went down my neck. I knew she was making hella hickeys on me. She came back to my lips lightly brushing hers against mine. Chas was starting to kill me, all I wanted was her lips on mine. It was making me ache that I couldn't feel hers.

"Kiss me baby!" I demanded.

She smirked, "Not yet." She softly said licking from my bottom lip to my top, making me bite my bottom lip.

Then she went to get the bucket of ice and sat it on the floor. She leaned back down on me tracing her tongue from my lips, to my chest. She started placing soft kisses down my abs one by one slowly. Chas reached my v-line while unwrapping my towel. She reached down to get an ice cube, rubbing it around her full lips making my dick jump.

"Stop teasing baby!" I deeply voiced.

"I'm not teasing daddy." She softly said making the word daddy sound like butter rolling off her tongue.

Chas held the ice between her lips and held my dick in her hand while swirling the cube around it slowly. She looked up at me with a look that could've made me bust right then and there. But I held my composure, I didn't want to seem like I was putty in her hands. At least not yet. Laying my head back I could feel the ice melting and dripping down my dick. It was a pleasure no woman has ever given me with ice.

Soon as I felt Chastity warm lips wrap around the tip of my dick, I twitched. All the women I've ever been with lips never felt as good as her lips and tongue. She licked up and down then slowly started swirling her tongue around my whole shaft and flicking around the head. I heard her moan while a smirk went across my face.

She wrapped her lips tightly around my tip and slowly guided her lips down until she had all she could fit in her mouth. My breathing was picking up and I told her further and she did until she gagged, but she never came up. She stayed there and made a vibrating hum swirling her tongue around.