Chapter 8

I'm sorry in advance for this chapter, you'll see why when you read the first few sentences.
One word, Angsty.

Lafayette pov

I step out the dorm building and see Alex laying in the ground with blood soaking through his clothes, John hovering over him applying pressure to the gun shot to try and help.

Burr stood opposite of him, gun in one had a other hand covering his mouth. I run over and tackle Burr to the ground, pinning his chest to the ground and holding his arm around his back.

I continue to hold him down as I see the ambulance pull Alex in with John coming in behind them, leaving to the hospital.

The police came and got me off of him, taking him to the station for interrogation on what caused him to shoot Alexander.

I ran back to the dorms and grabbed Hercules' arm, dragging him to my car and speeding to the hospital.

"Laf what're you doing?!" Herc shrieked as I continued to speed to the hospital. I ignore him as we reach the hospital.

I felt a few tears fall down my face, but swing the doors open and run in. I rushed to the front desk.

"Alexander Hamilton, where is he?!" I frantically ask. She looks up at me.

"He's still in surgery, go wait in the waiting room until we call you when your friend is ready please." She said. I nod as I walk to the waiting room and sit down in one of the chairs, Herc sat next to me.

"Laff what happened?" He asked.
"It-it.. Burr.. shot.. Hamilton.. duel I think.. Alexander.. he-he.. aimed his pistol at the sky.." I choke out, starting to sob.

He hugged me and stroked my hair, attempting to calm me down. I let out another shaky sob.

"You can now see Alexander Hamilton, he's in room 1804." the nurse said. I nodded and quickly stood up, running to room 1804.

I open the door to see John next to him in one of the chairs, holding his right hand. I ran to the other sis elf him, grabbing his left hand and started sobbing.

"Alex, please stay with us. Please, please!" I pleaded. He gave me an unsure smile.

"Marquis, I may not live to see our glory, but I will gladly join the fight.." he says in French. I let out another shaky sob.

"No, you have to live! Alexander Hamilton, we need you to survive, please!" I pleaded with him in French. He let out a shaky breath.

"I'm trying, but I'm not sure if I can make it, Marquis De Lafayette.." he said, smiling sadly. Tears were welling in my eyes still as I slowly nodded.

"Jacky, I love you.." Alex said to John, going back to English. He turned to Hercules.

"Hercules, you have a bold spirit. Keep it that way, stay confident please." He said to Herc.

Everyone was told to leave, except John since he was his boyfriend and he basically fought with the doctors about staying with him.

John's pov

No, no, no! What the fuck?! When? How? Why?! I'm going to fucking murder burr the next time I see him!

I held Alexander's hand tightly as he fell asleep on the hospital bed. I can't lose him! He is literally my world, I don't know what I would do if I lost him! He can't just, leave!

"I love you Alex, please stay with me." I quietly said before falling into my own unconscious state.

————

There, it has been done.

I'm sorry, just wait for it.

Sorry this was short, something huge is going to happen soon.

Sincerely,
Me
My sisters hot
What the hell
My bad

Okay, okay
Bye,
Mads