18

Kd POV

When I got back to the car all I heard was screaming.

Was that Briesnz screaming? Ion even know but I got a feeling it was. She had that bruise on her face and it look like she been crying cause her cheeks was all swole.

I started driving then called up Yb, Ben, Baby Joe, and Three so they can meet me at Briesnz house just to clarify that Javarris bitch ass ain't beating on my baby. If he is his life is gone, and that's on my daughter.

When I called them I told them to be outside and make sure they strapped up.

I picked everybody up and they all started bombarding me with questions.

"Nigga wth is going on" Ben black ass said.

"I think that bitch ass nigga hitting on Briesnz."

"Why you think that?" Yb said.

"Cause when I dropped her charger off she had a big ass welp on her face and it look like she was crying."

"Man let's go slide on that nigga cause if he is that nigga straight getting his wig knocked off, on my li' boys" Yb said.

Yb and Briesnz has a real good bond so I wasn't tripping on why he was so hype.

We pulled up to they house and all you hears was screams.

I knocked on the door and this time Briesnz ain't open the door, Javarris did.

"Nigga what you want this time" he said with sweat on his forehead and his face was red.

"Cause lemme come in" I said trying to push him a lil so I could get in.

"You good, me and briesnz busy right come back later."

"Ight man" I said walking back to the car.

I know some going on, weather he is or not we running up in that bitch.

"Y'all we gotta bust in that bitch cause he ain't let me in talm bout we busy comeback later."

Ben just bust out laughing.

"That shit ain't funny why f you laughing he could really be tryna kill her in there." Yb said with a aggravated tone.

"Aye y'all niggas chill out, let's go get her outta there.

When we was walking up to the door you could here Briesnz sobbing telling him she was sorry and to please stop. Man that shit a different type of pain like my heart dropped.

Yb and all them was looking at me with soft expressions on they face.

When I noticed I hurried and wiped the tear that had came down my cheek.

"Come on y'all ima knock again and when he let me in rush in there Alright." I said sniffing my nose.

I knocked on the door like 11 times until he finally opened it.

"Aye man my car ain't starting can I just come in until my ride come it's cold as shit out here."

"Nah man, what I told you earlier? We busy right now and we don't need company. Now get yo ass from around here." He said trying to pushing the door shut but I stopped it with my foot.