Teases

Song for the chapter: Imagine Dragons- Believer

"Rest." Jason sat me on Lexi's bed.

"Where's Lexi? Is she here?" I mumbled, holding my head to ease the dizziness.

"No. It seems she is... sleeping on the couch... at that Damon's house. She got too intoxicated." Just as he said that, I checked my, now cracked, phone to see a few texts from Lexi. 

'Did you get home?' 

'Do you remember where the spare key is?'

'Don't wait for me, I'm just gonna sleep here.'

Good thing Lexi wasn't here. I don't feel like explaining why I look like I rolled down a hill or this Adonis that's been following me for the last couple of days. Even better, good thing her parents weren't here. That would've been a problem.

Lexi sleeping at someone else's house while passed out drunk is also a problem...

"You'd tell me if anything bad happens to Lexi, right? I already ditched her, I don't want anyone trying to touch her or something..."

"Yes, of course."

"Great, that's a relief." I stood, desperately needing to shower and change. I'm filled with sweat, mud, leaves, and who knows what else... I sighed, taking my shoes and socks off. 

"You're hurt." Jason said pulling my shirt to get me closer to him. 

"Where?" I looked down looking for the wound. He kneeled down in front of me and pushed my skirt up. "Whoa-wait-what are you doing?" Embarrassment washed over me, making me pull away while holding my skirt back down.

"I didn't realize you had any modesty." His grey eyes mocked me, tilting his head. "You seemed to take your clothes off easy enough at the party." My face immediately turned red, quickly looking away to avoid eye contact.

So he saw all of that...

Oh, that's so embarrassing! Why was he watching me anyway? Is he going to be doing that all the time?  We're going to have a serious talk about privacy and boundaries.  

"Stay still." His eyes hardened. He wrapped his hand around my thigh, pulling me closer. My body heated instantly while shivering at the same time. 

Instead of lifting my skirt, he pulled it down, falling to my feet. My heart lurched in my chest. I was not expecting him to do that. I wanted to pull away but from his previous words, I didn't have the audacity to move. Instead I held my breath, not moving an inch and looking at a smudge on the ceiling....

How'd that get there?

"How could you not realize you had this big of a wound?"

"Hmm?" I raised an eyebrow. I looked down to my thigh. "Oh." My skin was red and inflamed, small red streaks starting from my hip to my thigh. Probably from when I fell... "I guess my adrenaline was masking the pain." If I realized before, I would've definitely started making a fuss. I'm no tough cookie. If I'm in pain, I make it known. 

His hands ran up the wounds. A whimper involuntarily slipped from my lips at his touch, there was a slight stinging pain but with a softness to it. It was a reflex when I slammed my hand over his when his hand slid close to my butt. I kept my hand on his as he went up my body.

"There, that should be better." He stood, pulling away.

I looked down and the wounds were gone. No broken skin, no pain, no redness. I quickly pulled my skirt up, blushing in embarrassment.