Kitty bath

Song for the chapter: SNSD- One last time

"Bath?" I raised an eyebrow,

"She's cold and muddy." Jason frowned, holding the kitty close to his body. My heart warmed at his need to take of all animals. It's so adorable to see him want to take care of every animal.

I gently picked up the kitty from Jason's hold, taking her to my bathroom. With Jason in here with me, the space seemed crowded.

Makes sense, since he is a giant being. I'm not exactly sure how tall he is but I do have to look up at him, no matter our positions.

Other than his height, he's muscular... Every inch of his body is muscle. He really is huge.

"Jason, how tall are you?" I whispered.

"Now? 6'9" He said stripping of his hoodie to stay in a black t shirt.

"What do you mean, 'Now'?"

He smiled down at me, a teasing smile.

"Okay, well, get in." I pointed to the bathtub.

"Excuse me?" He looked confused. "Me?" he asked.

"Yeah," I bit my lip, amused by the situation. He doesn't need to get in at all but it would be a lot funnier and more fun. I'm so evil for this...

"I can't fit." He raised an eyebrow at the small tub. I think just the length of his legs are longer than the tub.

"You were the one who wanted to bathe her." I said sweetly.

"Uh-" He was speechless.

I've never seen him look so shocked and flushed. It was very refreshing to have the upper-hand. He looked adorable.

"Is it that hard for you?" I teased, biting my lip. He narrowed his eyes at me, stepping into the tub, shoes and everything.

His head grazed the top of the ceiling, I giggled softly.

Lowering down to sit down, something creaked.

"Your fatass isn't going-" My eyes widened at my words, flashbacks passing though my mind.

"What was that?" He raised an eyebrow, leaning back onto the wall, legs bent to fit in the tub.

My heart pumped in fear of what I just said and at the sight of him posing like that.

"Nothing?" I bit my lip, "Nothing." I hid behind the kitty.

"Serenity?" He called darkly.

"Yes?"

"Watch your mouth... before something bad happens." He threatened while pushing his hair back.

"Okay." I nodded.

I was going to turn on the water but noticed Jason fully clothed. I'm definitely not going to be the one to tell an angel to strip down so I turned the water on.

Just the sound of the faucet made the kitty uneasy. Pushing her paws against me, struggling to get away. Once I felt claws, I let her go not wanting to get infections from a stray.

I made sure the water was warm for the kitty and Jason.

"Is that okay?" I asked Jason, who was watching me.

"Yes that's fine." I grabbed Luna's shampoo and soap from under the sink cabinet, passing it to Jason.

Picking the kitty up, I gently set her on Jason's lap.

I kneed next to the tub, giggling at Jason bathing this skinny cat. Not even with Jason's angelic touch did the feline calm down.

I laughed as she hopped out the tub shaking. Water splashed everywhere, including onto Jason's face.