Let's Fight

Song for the chapter: Rag'n'bone- Human

"Seereeeniiityyyy!!!" My moms voice shouted, begging for help.

I jumped up from my sleep. Heart racing from the nightmare.

"Mommy?" I asked looking around, just to see my empty, dark room. It must still be night, the digital clock read 3:46am.

Where's Jason? Why did he leave me? Why isn't he here?

Instead of hugging my warm Angel, I had to hug my pillow which wasn't nearly as comforting. Especially after having a nightmare.

11: 56am

Thunder struck, waking me up from my sleep in panic once again.

"You're okay, it was just thunder." Jason comforted while rubbing his thumb against my cheek, calming me down.

"Why did you leave me?" I mumbled, hitting his leg. "You left me." I hit his leg once more before hiding under my blanket.

"Did something happen?" He asked pulling the blanket down, and lifting my chin to look up at him.

"I had a bad dream." I hit his leg and wiped my eyes of the crusted tears of my sleep.

My sleep was very much frustrating, so I woke up very frustrated. I pushed Jason's legs out of my way to slide off the bed and to clean up in the bathroom.

"Where's my mom?" I asked stepping back in my room.

"Left with your father about 2 hours ago." He walked to me, gently putting his hands on the sides of my face to look up at him.

"hmm?"

"What did the demon say to you?" Jason asked, pushing my hair back out of my face.

"Demon?" I frowned. "Wha-"

"The one in India. What did she say about you?" His expressions were gentle but serious. The one from two days ago? Mmmm....

"Oh, uhm, something about being heavens warrior? I think." I bit my lip looking up at him. He took a deep breath, sighing.

"The news of you is spreading, attacks will be made directly toward you." He sighed, dropping his head onto my forehead.

"Is this the end game?" I whispered.

"No." He kissed my forehead. "Not yet, every action from now on will only get us closer to the real fight." He whispered.

"I had a nightmare...of my mom being in trouble, screaming in horror. She was banging on a door begging for help, screeching my name. Will they come for my family, my friends?"

He stood up straight, not wanting to answer my question because he knows... He knows they will.

"I'll take your silence as an answer."