Did You Try To Save Me

Song for the chapter: Melanie Martinez- Carousel 

I pulled his hand, tip toeing in to avoid making a big mess. I didn't even let him get a chance to reject me. 

"Can you momentarily turn my bathroom bigger?"

"What?"

"Do it."

"Why are you making me do this?" He raised an eyebrow.

My shower extended, the tub stretching into a fancy, marbled floor, walls at least 4 feet wider. The curtain turning into a glass door.

"Shower with me." I pulled him into the shower with me. "It'll be fun. Like the other night." I smiled turning on the shiny new shower head. Water spraying from both sides.

"I don't wash up like you, Serenity. I can instantly be clean and showered in a second, if I wanted to."

"But this is more fun." I smiled. Jason shook his head, a small smile.

He stripped off his t shirt, dropping crumbles of dried mud. I repeated the same. Taking my shirt off to wash in my underwear and bra.

Once I saw him unbuckle his pants, I panicked. I looked away to step under the water, washing away all the dirt on my face.

Opening my eyes, I saw Jason throwing his clothes out the shower. I looked him up and down.

Obviously checking him out, looking at the inscriptions on his legs and just his legs honestly. I'll never get over how beautiful his body is. 

He brought his hands to his briefs, ready to take them off.

"No!" I slapped my hands over his. He scoffed in my face, a teasing smirk on his face.

"Aren't you supposed to be naked when you shower?" He chuckled.

"Yeah but we're not going to do that." I shook my head.

"Really? Why not?" He lifted an eyebrow, staring me down. Clearly, he was messing with me.

"Shut up." I mumbled, pulling away and standing under the water.

"Did you just tell me to shut up?" Jason asked, stepping forward.

"No, no." I bit my lip. "No, I didn't." Shaking my head quickly.

"Lying now?" He scolded. He put his arms on either side of my face, caging me against the wall.

I couldn't help but gaze at him, as the water trickled down his skin. He looked so attractive.

"Do we have to go through another punishment?" He raised an eyebrow.

"No." I shook my head, watching the water run over his lips.

"I do recall you cursing multiple times since last punishment. Even some problematic words, like the ones the other night." 

"I can't help it sometimes." I mumbled biting my lip.

"I guess we need to fix that, don't we?" He threatened mischievously. I could tell he was simply teasing me but I took it very seriously. I threw myself into him, hugging him tightly.

"Please, don't!" I looked up at him. "Don't do that to me ever again, please!" I leaned up to kiss his neck. That's as far as I could reach, even with him hunched over and me on my tippie toes. I kissed him multiple times, trying to ease his temper. 

The playfulness in his eyes dulled into a sympathetic look at my reaction.

"Not after everything that's been happening. Don't do that to me." I kissed his neck sweetly. He looked down at me, standing on my tippie toes, I jumped quickly to land a kiss on his cheek. Miraculously not slipping in the process. "I'm sorry." I mumbled. "I won't do it at all." I kissed his chest. "Okay?" I bit my lip.