7

Darrion

We left the club at least 37 minutes ago. We was on the way to my house and like I said before I live far away from people for the simple fact that I don't like them.

Myah made me give up my keys because she claims I'm drunk but I barely reached my limit. I think she just wanted to drive daddy's Range Rover.

The ride there was peaceful. I'm just glad she came willingly because if I had to I was gonna drag her out the club screaming cause she was not going home with that nigga.

Speaking of Jerimiah. I honestly have no idea what Tezz and Avery did with him. When I went outside in the parking lot his car wasn't even there.

I looked over at Myah who was lowly singing Shot clock by Ella mai. Beautiful was all I could think.

I seriously don't know what's wrong with me. I have never felt this way about anybody  in my life. When I'm with her I never want her to leave but when she leaves she's the only thing I can think about. Even though she's annoying as hell.

" Which way?" She broke me out of my thoughts.

"Keep going straight, it's the only house for miles."

We arrived at the house. The first thing I did was check the cameras in the house on my phone before I actually went in the house. I went around and opened Myah's door.

She followed me in and I showed her to my bedroom. I went downstairs to turn on the alarms and to make sure everything was locked.

Myah

I was at Darrions house and all I wanted to do was take a shower I didn't even care that I didn't have any clothes.

He had a connecting bathroom to his room. When I seen the shower I stripped down, grabbed a close by clean wash cloth and towel and got in.

45 minutes with just me and my thoughts. Do I really love this nigga or is it the way he takes charge? Or is it how when I'm with him I feel safe? Or is it just his head game?

I heard the door shut and then close. I got out and seen one of Darrions shirts and boxers.

I put on the clothes he gave me and did my hygiene. When I walked out Darrion was laying on the bed with nothing but boxers on.

"Finally, you was taking all damn day."

I rolled my eyes and laid down beside him.

"Roll them again and were going to have a major problem." I laughed at his comment.

He pulled me closer to him. My leg was now on top of his waste and I was laying my head on his chest.

I loved times like this. We was just enjoying each other's presents. No phones, no talking, just each other.

I felt Darrion staring at me again.

"Why do you keep on staring at me?"

He smacked his lips. "I can't looked at you?"

"Yes but you stare all the damn time."

"My bad mamas ima stop."

Sleep came over us in the matter of seconds.

●●●●●
8:38 am

Comfortable was not even the word. I love Kells to death but this bed was about to be my new best friend.

I turned around and noticed that Darrion wasn't in bed anymore. I assumed he was somewhere in the house until I checked my phone.

Darrion😍💛
I had to go to the trap and handle somethings. I should be back before you wake up.❤