comprehension | mature

He utters a simple "Oh", his lips part at a loss for words. Hongjoong just smiles a softly before joining their lips in a heated kiss. Mingi had only hooked up with someone once and that was a long time ago so of course he was nervous but that didn't mean he didn't want it. He was 100% certain about his feelings towards Hongjoong and he was ready to take their 'relationship' to the next level.

His hand slips down to Hongjoong's bum and he squeezes lightly. This causes Hongjoong to moan into the kiss. Their tongues dance together in harmony, both of them trying to taste the other.

Hongjoong slowly began to move his hips causing both their clothed crotches to grind into each other. They pull back for air, Hongjoong moaning a bit at the heat down there.

Mingi tries to take off the other's shirt and Hongjoong helps him by pulling it over his head. Mingi also swiftly takes his own off as well.

Mingi immediately attaches his lips to Hongjoong's pink bud, twirling his tongue around it while using his hand to play with the other nipple. He held his petite hips as Hongjoong arches his chest towards him.

"A-ah" He moans out then Mingi gently layed him on his back. Even if it was dark he could still see how Hongjoong layed under him, his eyes half lidded and raw lips slightly apart. He could also tell that the older's cheeks were flushed.

"You're so beautiful" Mingi whispers into his neck and places small kisses all the way down to his stomach then he reaches the hem of his pants.

He looks up at Hongjoong as if expecting him to change his mind.

"Don't make me wait Mingi" Hongjoong says in a breathy voice and Mingi goes ahead and pulls his pants down as well as his underwear, off his slender legs leaving him completely naked.

His member springs to life and he looks away in embarrassment as Mingi just stares. "Stop looking at me like that" He mutters and the taller just smiles a little before placing kisses on the inside of his thighs. He's so adorable...

Mingi takes Hongjoong's dick in his hand and begins to pump then he takes him in his mouth. The shorter gasps at the sudden warmth around his member and the gasp immediately turns into a moan.

The younger bops his head up and down slurping down whatever precum Hongjoong releases. Hongjoong's back arched off the bed as Mingi continued his work. He was seeing stars at the pleasure.

Mingi then stopped sucking and trailed down to his puckered hole. His tongue dances around his asshole then he spits a little before slurping again.

"H-hey, it's dirty there" Hongjoong stutters out in embarrassment and tries to move Mingi's head away from that area but Mingi holds him down, licking and refusing to let go.

"Neither of us have lube so this is the best option. Also, it's not dirty so calm down" He replies with a chuckle as he slowly inserts a finger. Hongjoong bites his bottom lip and tries moving his hips with each thrust of Mingi's long finger.

"You're so impatient" Mingi jokes and Hongjoong scowls at him.

"S-shut it" He whines, his cheeks red with embarrassment. Mingi immediately adds two more fingers making it a total of 3 in the shorter's asshole.

He moans lowly in response to the stretch. After Mingi was sure that he was ready, he removed his fingers and quickly drew down his pants as well as his underwear. His member sprung up and Hongjoong couldn't help but gasp at his size. He suddenly felt self conscious at how much smaller he was compared to Mingi.

He honestly felt a bit scared at the size. Wooyoung was big but Mingi was bigger and he wondered how it was gonna fit.

Mingi leaned over him and their lips hovered for a few short seconds before it connects. "I'm gonna enter now" He whispers into his lips.