Chapter 11

Toby's POV

I didn't move. I didn't do anything. Masky took that as a sign and stopped.

"....." I said nothing, as I was in too much of a state of shock.

"T-T-Toby..? Oh god, I fucked up didn't I..? I'm sorry!" Masky panicked. I shake my head. I look at the scared male before me. I blush a deep crimson and grab him by the shoulders.

"You really n-need to calm t-the fuck down." I mumble.

"Sorry..." He whispers. I smile lightly. I lean in slightly... I just give him a small, quick peck on the lips. Masky looked sad.

"Do you.. Not feel the same way....?" He asks.

"I.. Um.. Er-" I stuttered. Masky looks away.

"Its fine if you don't...." He mumbles.

"I do f-feel the same...." I whisper. Masky looks at me.

"What..." He says. I somehow blush a deeper red.

"I-I-I said... I-I do feel t-the same..." I mumble. Masky blushes.

"S-So... What does t-that make us..?" I ask.

"I-I dunno...." He replies quietly. I gulp and look at him.

"Timothy W-Wright.. Er... U-Um," Masky looks at me. "W-Will uh... Youpleasebem-myboyfriend?" I say quickly. Masky giggles then nods and kisses me again. This time I kiss back. The kiss was sweet and passionate. Masky pulls back. He smiles lightly. He pats his lap and I smile and sit in his lap. He gently nuzzles my neck. I smile. Masky was right. No matter how hard he tried, he could never hate me. I feel Masky's hot breath on my neck. I shiver. This makes Masky chuckle. Masky hesitates before I feel him lick my neck. I shudder at the feeling.

"What're y-you doing?" I ask.

"Making sure people know you're mine. And mine only." He says as he gently starts to nibble on the spot where he licked. He gives me a small hickey, that'd probably only last for a few days. He moves away. I touch where the hickey was. Then I look at Masky. He tilts his head in confusion. I lean in again and gently kiss him. He kisses back, just as gentle.

(Sorry if the hickey part was rushing things a bit.
Forgive meh.)

I pull away and smile at Masky. He blushes.

"How can anyone be as cute as you...?" Masky mutters as he loosely wraps his arms around my waist and rests his head atop my shoulder. We stayed like that for a few minutes. Just enjoying each others company. I yawn.

"Tired??" Masky asks. I nod.

"Mm... Maybe we should go to sleep...." Masky says. I smile tiredly and nod. We lie down and fall asleep, still in each others hold.

Next morning brought to you by me! And my terrible stories... Yay... ;-;

Toby's POV

I awake to a soft groan and whimper. I open my eyes and feel Masky holding me tightly. He was whimpering. I manage to escape his grip and he whimpers more. I hover over him and gently nuzzle into his neck like he does to me. He calms down a little, but continues to shake and whimper. I continue nuzzling the sleeping male gently. I sit up. Masky rolls onto his back. I lie on him, careful not to put my entire body weight onto him which wasnt much because of how rarely I ate, and stare at him for what seemed like ages. I lean up and gently give him a small peck on the tip of his nose. He tiredly opens one eye. I smile brightly at him. Masky opens both his eyes.

"Mornin Toby..." Masky says quietly.

"Morning." I say happily. Masky smiles tiredly at me. He yawns.