Official

Namjoon's POV
I woke up to the smell of food. Was Soojin cooking? I got out of bed to see her baking cookies. I smiled. I have such a thoughtful girlfriend. I walked towards her and backhugged her, stuffing my face into her hair.

"How does your hair smell so nice after sleeping even though you didn't bathe?"

"Idk nan molla."

She responded before bursting into a fit of giggles. I laughed too, kissing the top of her head.

"So, where's the surprise?"

"Pabo, this is the surprise! That's why i sent you a picture of Jungkook."

I smiled.

"Oh! I thought you didn't know how to bake cookies?"

"I learnt it last week so that i could surprise you."

My heart swelled with happiness as i made her turn around, kissing her forehead then her nose, then both her cheeks and her lips. She giggled as she tried pushing me away.

"You're distracting me! I won't be able to make nice-tasting cookies if you are distracting me!"

I laughed, looking at her slightly annoyed face.

"But i love you..."

She broke into a smile and pushed me away, making me sit on the couch.

"Okay, okay. I know. Now go sit and watch me cook."

I watched her bake the cookies. I unconsciously smiled after seeing her serious face. Seriously, what did i do to have her?

3rd Person's POV
Breaking news! Kpop idol named Kim Namjoon from a worldwide famous kpop band, BTS is dating a girl, Kim Soojin? How does ARMYs feel about this?

Netizent: I think that it is a great thing as Namjoon has a lover now and she can receive all the love.

Netizen: I seriously don't know what is wrong with some ARMYs! Namjoon isn't yours and has the right to date anyone! If you love him, give him your blessings!

Netizen: Ew. Just plain ew. That girl looks like shit Namjoon. What's wrong with your eyes?

Netizen: OMG RIP NAMJINNNN. Buuuut congrats Joon! You found someone that you love! I'm waiting for your wedding!
----------
"Overall, the responds for you two dating was good. 75% of the responds were positive but the other 25% were against it. In short, there is no problem and you two can openly date now."

PD-nim explained with a warm smile plastered on his face while looking at the couple that were hugging happily because of the news. They're so in love. PD-nim thought, still smiling as he looked at the couple peck each other's noses.

"I'll leave you two alone now. Remember no children while you do the thing until you two turn 24."

Namjoon and Soojin blushed madly at PD-nim's comment as he waved goodbye, a cheeky smile plastered on his face.

Namjoon pulled Soojin closed to him.

"I love you so much."

He whispered, giving her a passionate kiss. Never have they both been so happy and blissful.

It's the endddddd. BUT there's an epilogue so BE PATIENT. Thank you so much reading. This story might have been a little shorter than my others but i hope you liked it!

With much love, 김하은