Stronger than a wolves bond

The wind sways like gentle wave thought their hair, having only one direction and one way to go to the one they had a promise to return.

The female would have went on like the wind itself, but she did not have anyone to go to, nor a promise to tend to.

"Did you have somewhere to visit before you turn the ship?" Y/n questions, staring at the captain's back who was looking out at his sea.

The male stays silence for a second, letting her soft voice engrave in his mind forever. "I was here to get you only and now i have you, so we are going back." He speaks softly.

Y/n stares at his broad back, her mind wondering over many questions she wanted to ask.

But she simply could not speak up.

This situation was too calm, too stressless. And she was not the one to have just those in her life.

Even if coming from a royal family, a big castle, so many luxuries, she was always faced with troubles and worries she should not be faced with.

To the burning rage of revenge from the man who killed her parents, to the town she had to look after as the last heir, till her males friends she always had to tend to, life was not easy.

But she still lived through it, like she was thought too.

Jin's presence was a big help for her, and his betrayal in the last moment still leaves her speechless.

"What are you thinking?" She is brought back to her self again when she hears the male's voice.

She looks up, her eyes linking with those who were so soft, so gentle, just for her.

Jimin sat sideways, his head turned to her small figure that sat on top of the deck with her legs crossed.

She was awfully silence and the fact was eating him up slowly.

Though he preferred her to be a good girl for him, those adorable, not so offence words that left her lips for Taehyung were always amusing.

And right now, all she looked was upset.

"Just wondering.." She trails off, her eyes growing distance as she was too blank to even shrink or blush like she always did when she was in his presence. "What if Captain Kang comes back?"

Jimin stares at her intently, wanting nothing but to cradle her in his arms and cuddle her concern away.

Only God knows how much he wanted to do that.

"He would not." He states firmly, making sure his words were honest. "And even if he did, he would not even glance at you. I will make sure he does not."

Y/n blinks at him, her stomach lumping in the feelings of doubts.

She could not help it, she can trust no one at the moment.

"You do not seem to trust me fully." Jimin nods his head. "I acknowledge that. You have not been through best right now."

"How do you know that?" Her brows furrow in a frown.

'Everyone seems to know everything.'

"You are more of an open map, but that is only for me. No one else knows anything you do not want them to know." Jimin racks a hand through his messy hair and she just stares in awe.

She still could not believe that a man like him was waiting for her all along.

"What do you mean by me being an open map? I have not speak any secrets with you." Tilting her head, her curious side suddenly pops up.

Jimin's face breaks into a smile, his eyes disappearing like a half moon behind the cloud. "Curious one, are you not, little love?"

She instantly flushes at his words he used to call her and her hands comes up to hide her blushing shoulder with her hair.

"I can read you like no one. I can clearly see what is going on inside that pretty head of yours to what is written in your heart. Even if we are not connected, our bond is stronger than one of the werewolf to their mate." He explains, his eyes watching every inch of her as to not miss a single redness that coated her like a thin sheet of sugar.

"I-Is that s-so.." She stutters, her eyes dropping down at her boots that suddenly seems to be looking quite interesting.

Does he had to say those words like that? He could have just said them normally.

She bites her lips, internally cussing herself for taking off her pirate hat.

It would have been such a good barrier to hide her flushed face from him right now.

Her eyes snaps up at his figure and her own instantly tenses up when she finds him getting down of the edge, his eyes planted right on her.

Her lips part, the burning hot blood trailing from the valley of her neck to the tips of her ears in seconds.

Why is she suddenly so nervous? Yes, she has been afraid of him these past two days, but the feeling budding in her heart at the moment was so not that right now.

She actually feels nervous.

His boots click the wood of his ship as he slowly walks towards her, the large traditional cape around him spoke to everyone that he was, indeed the most dangerous and infamous pirate of Korea, and the hand fan that was attached to his loose silk pant, dangling from the side of his hip did helped a lot.

And the most dangerous and infamous pirate of Korea was currently stalking up to her, his gaze half lidded and alluring, his body large and dominant, his blue hair rested on the side and wet from the specks of sea water that has fell on them.

Just the mer sight of him made her breath hitch in her throats and if she was to be standing at the moment, she is so sure her legs would have already given up on her.

Like a predictor finally reaching his willing pray, he stops right in front of her, her knees softly brushing his thighs.

Just a small skin touch leaves her shrinking, her head bowing down in surrender as her shoulders flutters even more in between her hair.

How did she get in such a situation, she did not know. But was it making her heart skip a beat, definitely yes.

His hands finally raise, trapping her body in between his arms by  placing his palms on the edge of the erected deck she was currently sitting on.

His body leans down to the height of her face to gaze at her but she hides her face even further from him.

He smiles at her shy self and ducks his forehead down to meet hers and with the help of that, he puts soft pressure on his forehead and push her head up, her face now exposed to him and the air.

Y/n becomes a mess in her place, her insides melting at how close he was.

It is now confirmed that he is the first and the only male to come this close to her.

The male release a breathless chuckle, it hitting her face like a hot fluffy cloud.

"Just look at you, so flushed and pretty for me."

--------------------

Yup, it has come to this now ma lovelies. Keke

Hope this cheer you guys up. Especially for those who are going through a phase right now.

Leave many love in your way.
💜