Chapter 2

"Boy, you give me feelings, never felt beforeI'm making it obvious by knocking at your doorI know that I'm coming tonightYou know I'm coming tonightDon't want to deny it anymore"

I
'm making it obvious by knocking at your door
I know that I'm coming tonight
You know I'm coming tonight
Don't want to deny it anymore"

"Boy, you give me feelings, never felt beforeI'm making it obvious by knocking at your doorI know that I'm coming tonightYou know I'm coming tonightDon't want to deny it anymore"

Delilah's POV

Slipping on my heels, I pushed my hair over my shoulder as I looked down at the time. 10 minutes to spare! Going over to the mirror quickly, I fixed my navy blue vest, tan skirt, and tie. Finishing up, I grabbed my bag and walked to the door. Walking down the stairs, I saw my younger siblings already sitting at the table. Going into the dining room, my father turned his head to the sound of my heels. 

I smiled at him and kissed his head. " Good morning, daddy, " I said, and he hummed.

" You're late for breakfast Delilah, " He said, and I scoffed.

" You're kidding. I have ten minutes to eat! " I said, and my 14-year-old brother Zachary lifted his head and spoke.

" 5 minutes now " My jaw dropped and my father nodded.

" See what I mean? Should've been down earlier.. " 

" This is ridiculous, mom back me up on this! " I said as she entered from the kitchen with Trinity in her arms. She sighed handing Reginald my younger sister, and he walked out of the room cooing at her.

" Killian stop. Let the girl eat and Zachary, don't encourage your father. " It was my father's turn to drop his jaw. 

" What did I do? All I did was tell the truth. " 

" You know what you did Killian, " She said giving him a look, and I smirked at him feeling triumph. Ivory held up her hand for a high-five as she stuffed her face and I gladly accepted it. He shook his head as he mumbled a few words under his breath and my mother spoke.

" I'm sorry what did you say? " She asked, and he held up his hands as he spoke.

" Nothing, nothing. I promise " 

She walked over to him " Mhmm.. Keep it up, and we'll see where that leads you... " 

" And where will it lead? A little trouble never hurt anyone. " He said as he bit his lip and grabbed her by the waist. I choked on my orange juice and Ivory closed her ears as Zachary pushed away his remaining food and spoke.