Last Word

Thank you everyone for your support while I wrote this. As some may know, I wrote this on a whim after devouring a lot of werewolf books, especially ones with rejection themes and an idea popped in my head and voila! I'm glad it turned out well! This is the second book I've ever written to completion (the other was a collaboration though and needs editing badly and is only in my private files) and the first completed for Wattpad!  I have written tons of books but am very easily distracted so tend not to finish them.

Fun Facts;

The original idea had Alex in love with his best friend and rejected by another and later meeting a second mate. However the rejector originally was from another pack, it became David as he developed into a noted character in the beginning. Also, at that point, Eric did not exist at all! I'm not sure how it came to be that Alex had two mates, but the idea developed as I was forming the first chapters.

As I didn't plan too much ahead, I noticed many things that were later forgotten (some of which have now been edited out). For example, in the early chapters, I mentioned once that Eric had an older brother. Said older brother vanished by the time they got to the pride lands for a visit! Older brother has now been replaced by Damien. Also, I once mentioned some cousins of Alex's who never in the end appeared. I edited a chapter just after their wedding to mention them briefly, so they didn't seem like a filler paragraph... which is probably all they were meant to be.

Also Nadine Taylor for some reason started out as Doctor Turner. This is why we should keep notes!

I hope to write Two sequels, One for David alone and One for three pairings including Adriel and Justin, Damien and ? and a third pairing, who I don't know yet.

Total Word Count was; 131,200+ words!!

And on some occasions we have ranked 1st on #manxman, #manxmanxman (which I am 99% certain is the same list anyway) and #weretiger and at least 2nd on #mpreg.  Not so good on the other tags, there are just too many good werewolf books out there!

Plugs;

(This is just me plugging my own work, by the way, so feel free to skip)

Mate of a Wild Wolf
(Supernatural Romance, includes Werewolves)
(Sequel to Mates of a Human, status Complete)

He would be the first to admit that he was scum.  He had been given the opportunity to mate with an amazing person and he had rejected them.  Admittedly, there had been reasons behind the rejection, but in hindsight, he felt those reasons were pathetic.  And yet that amazing person could still forgive him. 

But now he had to suffer the price of being the one to reject their mate and that was to never know the happiness of being with a true mate.  He was resigned to that fact, content to live without and focus on his career instead.

But in this world, no one should ever claim that never meant never.

This book will only exist on Wattpad in SAMPLE form.  Otherwise it is available to purchase on iBooks. Link is http://books.apple.com/us/book/id1467420333

Learning To Live As A Cultivator
(Based on Chinese Cultivation novels such as Legendary Master's wife)

Leon died very peacefully and quietly in his home world, in fact he hadn't even been aware of his death.

When he awoke, he wished he had died.

Now he is in a world where the strong are merciless to the weak and the weak strive to be strong.  But he doesn't care about all that, he's too busy looking for his glasses.

He Was Almost Absorbed By The System
(Based on Chinese System Novels, such as QWTFOD)

Paralysed from the neck down after a serious accident and unable to pay for full body restoration, Kyan was sent into an Alien Archive to rescue the V.I.P's trapped within it's virtual records. However, unbeknownst to him, he is little more than real life cannon fodder, sent to die, so the V.I.P's could live. Dragged through the worlds recorded in the files, he is now on the brink of exhaustion and the System is almost ready to absorb what remains of him and replace him in the physical world. But just as he is due to complete his last mission, someone interferes...

The Omega Is A Novelist
(Japanese Omegaverse style, nothing to do with Werewolf's!)

Yori is an unwanted child of an Elite Alpha family, because he was born an Omega.   Although he came to escape that household due to the kindness of other Alphas, he has grown to distrust others and their intentions.  Still he is content with the quiet, secretive life he has, that is until his new Alpha editor and the Alpha foster brother of a close friend appear and greatly disturb it!

The Abandoned Omega
(Omegaverse, also not a werewolf story)

Book Two of My Omegaverse (not very inventive a collection title, I know)

Is there anything more pitiful than an Omega who has been marked and abandoned by his Alpha?

Kazuhiko abandoned the Omega he marked in a night of heated passion, due to cowardice and filial responsibilities. The path he took ended in karmic retribution. At least that he how he feels when viewing the small bundle who has turned his life upside down. Will he have a chance to make it right?

Final Word

Thank you once more for reading, voting, sharing and commenting.
Addition (Feb 2019) I have added this book to iBooks. 
Link; http://books.apple.com/us/book/id1453902603

There is a small fee, to download it, which I know seems strange considering you have just read it for free!  Your 99p (or 99c) will allow you to access almost 5k words of hidden extras and will go towards supporting me being one day able to write all day, every day!

Ebonsolaris