31

taeyong looked at the younger boy in confusion, clearly still shaken up from the situation.

"who brought you here mark? why are we both here?"

he questioned, trying to get closer to the crying boy as his eyes got even fussier than they were, making everything seem blurry.

"taeyong i'm sorry. i shouldn't have listened to any of them. but they mentioned my family and they mentioned all of my friends. i had to protect them. i never knew they'd do this you,"

the boy sobbed, shaking his head rapidly as he couldn't look at the older.

"markie, it's okay. i know you didn't mean any harm to come my way,"

taeyong tried smiling at the boy, although it made his headache intensify.

"we need to find a way out of here though, mark. i need you to calm down. i think they didn't take my phone away from my pocket and if they come and get me, you need to try and call someone,"

taeyong whispered, not wanting to catch the attention of anyone nearby. he quickly moved a lot, successfully getting his phone out of his pocket and began pushing it towards mark.

once mark got it into his hands, they let out a breath of relief, smiling at each other as they thought of freedom.

unfortunately, that didn't last long as they heard a loud 'tsk'.

they looked up to see three shadows, one with a bat that suddenly looked terrifying to both of them.

they opened the cell door, grabbing the phone and smashing it to the ground, crushing it along with their hopes.

taeyong couldn't identify the figures as his vision was still foggy, making him squint his eyes slightly.

he could see the outline of three people, and a crying mark in the corner as he curled up into a bar.

"what are you staring at, you little cunt?"

taeyong heard, followed by a kick to his side which caused him to close his breath and start coughing afterwards.

"yah! i told you that one was mine! you get to keep jaehyun but don't hurt my little angel!"

another voice growled, sounding deeper as said person got close to taeyong.

taeyong looked up, squinting his eyes as he choked out a sob.

"j-jungwoo?"

and everything turned black again.