CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX.

→ CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX; PRIVATE TIMES.

Intimacy was something that Hannah valued a lot. She had come to the conclusion that it was the one time that she felt completely and utterly loved, safe and content with life. The feeling of Michael's fingers as he trailed them across her stomach, the way that his hair ticked the inside of her thighs as he did the most explicit of acts and the way that his hot breath felt across her neck as he moved his hips at a pace that had her moaning and crying out for him. The most wonderful of sounds that blessed his ears.

"Go faster, Michael, please," Hannah muttered, her eyes squeezing shut as she grabbed hold of his shoulders, her perfectly shaped nails digging into the skin which only egged Michael on. "I need to feel all of you, every inch."

Michael moved his hand down to push Hannah's legs further apart, giving him more access and a chance to give Hannah exactly what she wanted and what she had been craving. Michael could feel himself slowly weakening, it had been so long since he had been in this position with Hannah, and it was almost like he forgot what he was doing. There was a side of him that felt like this was their first time all over again but the two of them connected well and it wasn't long before everything came flooding back to Michael and he knew exactly what to do when it came to making Hannah feel completely alive.

His hips were moving at a perfect speed, enough to make Hannah feel like she was in heaven but not too much to the point that their intimacy came to an end. Michael wanted to take his time, remember every moment and learn every inch of Hannah's body again. It was something that he had been fantasising during his time in prison, and there was no need to rush it, there would be plenty of time in their future to be sexually intimate.

Hannah felt intoxicated as she grabbed onto Michael's shoulders, not caring that she was likely to leave harsh marks that could lead to bleeding. She was already scattered in hickeys due to Michael getting very hands-on in the bath (which led to them leaving the water earlier than expected) so it was now her time to leave imprints on his skin.

Mouths were connected as Michael continued to move in and out of Hannah, his tongue moving along with hers in a perfect dance that the two of them had missed dearly. One of Michael's hands was running through Hannah's hair, tugging gently whenever a wave of pleasure ran through his body, sending his mind into a daze. The headboard was banging against the wall, they could only hope that Polly had left the house but they truly didn't care. It had been too long and they were desperate to be close to each other. It was flawless and everything that they had ever wanted. Their bodies fitted together perfectly, the two of them knowing exactly what to do from words to actions, they were complete.

"I'm close," Hannah mumbled against Michael's mouth, the words coming out in a heavy breath as she tilted her head back, Michael taking advantage and immediately putting his mouth onto the exposed skin.

"Come on then, doll."

Hannah jerked under Michael's body as she came around him, her hands pressing deeper into her shoulders as she allowed the pleasure to take hold of her. Hannah's whole body was on fire as she came properly for the first in months and Michael wasn't far behind, his thrusts becoming more desperate and harsher as he rode Hannah through her release and chased his own orgasm.

As the two of them came down, their bodies covered in sweet and their hearts finding it hard to calm down, they looked at each other with a grin on their faces. Michael's hair was sticking to his forehead, his mouth slightly open as he regained his breath, he looked like an angel. Her angel.

+++

It wasn't long before Tommy was on the phone to Michael, telling him that he needed to go over to one of the factories and check up on the employees. There were rumours of protests circulating the local area and they had gotten back Tommy who was still down in London hiding away. Tommy wasn't ready to come back yet but it wouldn't be long before he was dragged back up to Small Heath to deal with some shady dealing.