Almost Done (part 2)

Everyone was on the floor picking out another movie, yes ANOTHER movie. You on the other hand was sitting on the couch next to Jungkook.

Once the guys agreed on the new movie, everyone began to sit back down, but when Tae came to sit by you Jungkook automatically said, "There's a set by Hoseok instead"
Tae frowned and sat by Hobi. "Jungkook, you don't have to be so mean to Tae" You kinda whispered to him. He nodded an 'I'm sorry' and smiled before cuddling into you. Awwww, it's lil kookie, you said to yourself. You giggled a little before doing the same. So know you and Jungkook were cuddled up together on one side of the couch.

When the movie began to play, you started to look around at the others. But then you stoped when you saw Yoongi starring at you. You smiled at him before he quickly turned his head back to the screen and turned red. Did Yoongi just blush?

Yoongis POV (piont of view)

I looked at Y/N. She was cuddled up into Jungkook and him doing the same to her. Damn you Jungkook, you thought to yourself. Tae flirting with her now Kookie? I swear all the guys are going to be on her now.

You still looked there way but instead of focusing on Jungkook, you focused on Y/N. Her beauty and how her hair perfectly covered her face. Then she looked at you and smiled. You quickly turned your head around and you could feel your face get red. Yoongi, why are you blushing, you don't even feel anything for her. Then you looked at her again when she was watching the TV. Maybe......maybe I do.

Back to your POV (piont of view)

You sat there and started to close your eyes as you could see everything turning black. Then, you feel into a deep sleep.

Jungkooks POV (piont of view)

You started to turn your attention away from the screen and at Tae. You could see that he was starring at Y/N. You started to glare at him, and when he saw you he slowly looked down. That's right.

When the movie ended, everyone quickly went to bed, except Yoongi, Tae, Namjoon and You. You started to slowly get up making sure not to wake Y/N up. Then before you could pick her up Yoongi and Namjoon came over. "I can take her to my room again" Namjoon said.
"No, it's fine I can take her." Yoongi quickly said after.
"No, she's going to my room this time." You said giving a stern look.
But before you could finish picking her up, Yoongi grabbed her instead bridal style.
"Hyung, I said I got it" You quickly blurted out.
"And I said I got it before you, so go to bed, Okay?" He said before going to his room.
You saw Tae and Namjoon get a little scared and went to bed. You on the other hand weren't scared, you were pissed.

Tae's POV (point of view)

You went to your room. You were planning on talking to Jungkook, but you wanted to wait until everyone was asleep, so you started to draw.

30 minutes later

You were finishing the final touches on your drawing, Almoooost doooone......
THERE! You said to yourself. You looked at the time and figured that it was time to go and talk to Jungkook.

You walked around the corner and quickly knocked on his door.
"Come in." You walked in to the sound of his voice.
"Tae, what do you need?"
"C..Can we talk?"

Hope y'all love cliff hangers ;))))
The next one will be in about two or three days! So stay tuned!
Bye lovies!!!