Chapters 521-530

Chapter 521: Devious Invasion

After eight days of using the soul crystals and the immense blood aura of the Demon Sealing Tombstone, Qin Lie finally made a complete recovery.

His soul energy and blood finally reached the levels they had been at before the Soul Suppressing Orb initially drained them from him. His blood flowed vigorously, and his soul shone bright with energy.

As of right now, his tokens, as well as the tokens his companions possessed, had been rendered useless. Their group had completely vanished from the radars of the eastern barbarians and the three forces.

Since Song Tingyu, Xie Jingxuan, Luo Chen, Du Xiangyang, Pan Qianqian, and Xue Moyan still needed to maintain their shields of light, they were sitting and using spirit stones to replenish their spirit energy.

Qin Lie, however, stood exposed to the Forbidden Land of Ice.

Having frozen the Demon Sealing Tombstone with the power of frost, he surveyed the landscape before him, eyes narrowed.

Out of everyone in the group, he was the only one who didn’t protect himself with a shield of light, instead leaving himself vulnerable to the harsh, frigid winds.

The cold, bone-chilling air of the Forbidden Land of Ice could cut through flesh like blades of frost. This place was a nightmare for most people who entered.

But Qin Lie was an exception.

As someone who had tempered his flesh and blood with the cold of the land underneath the Arctic Mountain Range, Qin Lie was able to adapt to this environment easily. He even felt extremely comfortable.

After replenishing his soul energy and blood, Qin Lie once again had absolute control over his body and his dantian’s spirit sea.

As he stood in this freezing land, he circulated his frost spirit art.

With just a thought, his aura changed in a split second, his gentle eyes abruptly becoming icy.

The frigid air of the Forbidden Land of Ice rushed toward him from every direction, entering his pores and flooding into his dantian’s spirit sea at his command.

Wisps of frigid air turned into cold white mist, which then progressed into extremely cold clusters of clouds that hovered around Qin Lie’s three frost natal palaces.

Since they expanded during his crisis earlier, the three frost natal palaces absorbed the cold energy on their own accord and merged it into the space within them.

All three gradually filled with frost energy…

Time slowly passed, and one hour later, the three frost natal palaces resembled translucent balls of ice that had been completely filled with frost energy.

Rays of icy light shone from Qin Lie’s cold, narrowed eyes.

He raised his eyebrows involuntarily.

Although his frost natal palaces were full to the brim with frost energy, they continued to absorb more.

The absorption process wasn’t stopping!

Three wisps of soul consciousness entered Qin Lie’s frost natal palaces, writhing around like ethereal tentacles.

He could see freezing wisps of white light flowing throughout the spaces within his natal palaces like snakes. They appeared to be devouring the frost energy that had been gathered from the outside, opening and closing their bloody maws.

These frigid snakes seemed to be streams of clouds formed from frost energy. One end of each snake seemed to stretch out of Qin Lie’s body, connecting to the Forbidden Land of Ice, while the other end was greedily eating up the frost energy in his frost natal palaces.