45

Liah pov

"wow..."

I turned around and saw Jahseh staring at me with a angry facial expression.

I ripped my hands away from Nahmir. Jahseh clenched his jaw, I can tell he was breathing heavy. He looked away from me and look at Nahmir.

"I guess you didn't learn your lesson the first fucking time"He gritted making his way over to Nahmir

"I'm not drunk this time nigga...I will beat yo ass this time-"

Nahmir got cut off as Jahseh send a hard blow to his jaw. I literally heard a crack sound.

Jahseh started punching him in the nose until blood started trickling out.

Eww *flips durag*

Before I knew it Manny came running our way.He pushed Jahseh off Nahmir and they both started jumping him.

"MANNY? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" I grabbed him by his arm yanking him off Jahseh

"Helping my nigga!"he tried to go back over there but I yanked him back

"Manny stop! What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Ain't shit wrong with me! What's wrong with you?!"he swallowed "you aren't the same girl we knew in Chicago"

"You right I'm not"I shrugged

"Hey stop it! Break it up!" I heard j mob yelled

"What the fuck going on now?!"Coolie asked irritated

J-mob and Tank broke them up. "Pussy ass nigga showing up to my show touching my girl and shit..."

Manny laughed, Jahseh glared at him "What the fuck you laughing at bruh?!"

"Yo dumb ass!"

Jahseh ran up on manny only to be pulled back by coolie

"He not even worth it bro"

"Okay Manny you and Nahmir need to leave now!"I shouted

Manny walked over to Nahmir and helped him up, Nahmir looked at me before walking off.

"I'll see you later Liah"he said

"No the fuck you won't nigga!"Jahseh yelled

"Get ya little asses outta here"Tank said pushing them out

"Well this night didn't start off well"Ayleks scoffed

>>

After the show

We were on our way back to Laurderhill. Jahseh didn't even speak to me after Nahmir left.

"Okay guys I'mma stop by this gas station y'all want anything?"Cleo asked looking at us

We both shook our head no, she nodded and parked infront of the store. She unbuckled her seatbelt and grabbed her purse before getting out.

Jahseh and I sat in a uncomfortable silence.He looked out the window to avoid eye contact.

"I hope you don't believe what India said tonight" I mumbled looking over at him

He continued to look out the window ignoring me.

"Jah?"

He groaned loudly before getting out the car and slamming the door. I'm surprised the fucking window didn't break when he slammed it.

Yeah he slammed it THAT hard.

I got out the car and saw him pacing back and forth with his hands in his dreads mumbling to his self.

"Jahseh? What's wrong?"

He stopped and looked at me "Nothing... get back in the car"

"Not until you tell me what's wrong with you!"

"Nothing...I-I was just thinking"He opened the car door and got in

I shook my head and walked to my side and got in. Jahseh has his hands in his dreads again.

He kept mumbling something, I couldn't really hear what he was saying cause he was mumbling so fast.

Cleo then came in the car and started it up.I looked at Jahseh he was staring at me with a clenched jaw.

"You okay?"

He didn't answer me he just stared at me.

>>>

Cleo pulled up in Ayleks yard "Okay I'll see you later Liah"Cleo said

"Okay"I looked over at Jahseh and he was looking out the window. He stared at me for at least 30 minuets while we were driving.

I sighed softly and got out the car. Ayleks wasn't here yet, I walked to the front door and heard a door close. I saw that Jahseh was getting out of the car.

"What are doing"

"Open the door"he said

I grabbed the key out my Fanny Pack and unlocked the door. I walked in and he came in after me. He closed the door slowly and locked both locks.

I then saw the lights from Cleo car going away.I walked to the blinds and opened them, seeing that Cleo was leaving.

"Um why is Cleo leaving?" I asked turning around

Jahseh was literally 4 inches away from me. That scared the fuck outta me..

"I'm staying the night here, that's why she left"

"Oh...okay"I shrugged backing up "So you ready to talk?"I asked, he sighed and walked towards the kitchen

"About?"He said

"This entire night"I said following him

"Okay..."he grabbed a water bottle out the refrigerator and looked at me "Talk"

"Do you believe what India said earlier?"

"I...don't believe her but it's just the...the..."

"The what?"

"The OCD...I can't help but to have negative thoughts and negative energy when someone says stuff like that about you.."

"Well it's not true...I promised you that I wouldn't hurt you... and I mean that"

He gave me a slight smile better taking a sip of water.

"and about Nahmir....I didn't even know he was gonna be there...I didn't even know he was...I-In love with me"

"Liah...anybody could tell that bitch nigga had feelings for you, that's why I never liked him in the first place"

"He's definitely not the same guy I knew.."

"You know what, I don't wanna talk about this tonight...I'd rather do something else"

"Like what?"

He sat the water bottle on the counter and walked towards me.

"I wanna fuck you...like right now"